BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

6 hours ago, Yinye said:

BTS of the photo shoots for the ONE Photobooks!

so much content!

Well at least we got to see it too :getmygrooveon:That's fine with me.

BE #6 and MOTS7 #13

Credit to the owner

p.s As for the prediction by others about Butter, I prefer to wait till tomorrow.

• Like 2

Spoiler

When BTS had a concert in Singapore a few years back, I was there too on a short visit.  At that time I just wanted to experience and observed what usually happened during a special event like this.  It was indescribable :partyblob: to see ARMYs, parents and a few observers like me being at the same place, at the same time.  It just so happened, there was also a special exhibition, a one of its kind in the world at the ArtScience Museum .  Automatically I decided to take a look at the museum though it was not on my schedule.  I rarely visited a museum when I travelled, however RM's interest in visiting various museums somehow "rub off on me" and it was a worthy visit.  I was even able to trace other ARMY's trail there.

Credit to the owner

• Like 2

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#Festa2021 #ButterListeningParty #Butter2ndWin]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#FestaDDay #ButterListeningParty #Butter2ndWin]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#FestaDDay #ButterListeningParty #Butter1Hot100]