BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

klent said: Bangtan Boys’ Potential for Greatness and What Could Hinder It

Fully agree! from we are bullet proof, to danger, to boys in luv, rise of bangtan, no, no more dreams, i felt more awed by them. Because they are so young and yet so driven, showing so much charisma. They really voice out their thoughts in their lyrics, the songs have a theme that is relevant and related to them, and their dance? Really hard hard cheorography which most idols group cannot dance to.  And the singing live part, not using the crazy dance routines as an excuse like some groups, I really felt their sincerity in what they perform and gives to fans. I just hope more will recognize them!!

@raisin_
Wow I'm really sorry I posted that. I didn't even realize Suga and RM were standing in front of the memorial. I only noticed it in Jin's picture.
It's deleted!
Now that I think about it, I'm kind of upset they (staff) would even considering shooting there. And why on earth did nobody stop them? Hmm..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

빅히트 x 슈퍼루키 챌린지 오디션 greeting :: Rap Monster

Big Hit x Super Rookie Challenge Audition, so there will be another audition for new artist. 

Guest adikkeluangman

방탄소년단 가요대제전 Intro performance Trailer

This performance looks so cool. It remind me of 2PM performance in KBS Music Awards few years back with army theme. Kinda similar.

Guest Byunshinkun

This is my first time on Soompi, but not my first time hearing BTS. I'm a huge fan of them. In my opinion, BTS is one of the best preformers I have ever seen, and I'm not talking just about Korea. They constantly get better and better. Unlike most pop or hip hop music, I feel like BTS makes music that cannot be easily exhausted. I can hear Haruman 10 times a day and not get bored. Not to mention their dance talents. The best thing about them is their freedom. Give them a few years and they will transform the music industry not for just Korea, but for all of East Asia.

@raisin_
excuse me if I''ve already asked you but, where are you from? I want to see BTS in concert so so so bad. I will never have a chance too, unless they come to the east coast in the US. I was supposed to go to Korea this summer, but I don't think I can go anymore T_T

btw I'm 'arsenalfc' on onehallyu. hehe

Thursday is Seokjin day you say?
well good let's talk about him. :-) when I first found out about BTS through 'Boy in Luv', I was immediately attracted to Seokjin. I thought damn, who is that model?and to be honest, I thought all of the members + their names were so outrageous I couldn't help but be only attracted to Jin. also, he and I are the same age, so that's always a plus. after getting to know the members, I've realized how awkward and quiet Jin was. sometimes I would watch him in videos, and think he's just trying to hard to be someone who he's not (whenever he had to interact with members). I felt that Jin as a hyung was being outshined by his dongsaengs :-S. but now I understand that he's just not as outgoing as the other members, and I totally love his calm nature. 
so what do I like about Seokjin? Well, for one, he's super handsome. He, in my opinion, is the visual of the group. He can cook (that is so attractive). He cleans up after himself, and he seems very caring towards his dongsaengs. 
My favorite look from Seokjin, though it was short, was the beginning of Danger promo. He wore sleeveless tops, revealing them arms. ;)) He had sort of wavy black hair, side part, and my oh my he looked gorgeous. from then on, I've had my eye on Jin. He is good eye candy. ;;)

Guest Sung Yong-Mi

Sorry for answering late :) 
1. how did you found out about BTS?I saw them for the first time ever on the only korean channel I have access to, "Arirang" in 2014. They were on a show called "After School Club" (which I watched a lot then), and the first time I saw the broadcast was nothing special actually, I thought they were cute and I liked their song (Boy in Luv which they promoted at the time). After a few days the song was stuck in my head and I wanted to know more about the group but I couldn't remember their name or the name of the song, until I saw the broadcast again (when it was on repeat) and from then on I've been a HUGE A.R.M.Y and there is absolutely NOTHING I regret... :D
2. who is your bias? biases? I've given up on having biases in BTS, it's just impossible...BUT my first bias or how I usually say "my first love" was PARK JIMIN  :x I just fell in love with him at first sight :\">  
3. what is your favorite album and/or song
AGAIN IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO CHOOSE, for me at least.. ;)) My playlist is 80% bangtan music :P Nowadays I usually listen to "Just One Day", "Danger", "N.O", Covers by Jimin/jeongguk =P~
4. have you seen them in concert?
No :(( this question always hurts me because BTS were here in Sweden last summer and held a showcase and I MISSED THAT! IT WAS A GOD-GIVEN OPPORTUNITY AND I STILL COULDN'T GO BECAUSE MY FAMILY HAD PLANNED TO SPEND THE SUMMER ABROAD :(
Edit: Am I the only swedish A.R.M.Y in this thread?

Guest Sung Yong-Mi

This photo was taken in Stockholm last year, it still hurts just by remembering the truth that they visited my country, they were so close yet so far  =((
10653817_782177485205454_258215368983058

Guest Sung Yong-Mi

Would you guys mind helping me to get BTS back to my country? I would be so grateful!  :-S   [-O<
Here is the link:https://www.mymusictaste.com/promotion/3431?ref_user_id=307203Just click on "make" (and if it says that you have to sign in you can do it with your email or fb-account)..
And IF you want to you can also help us swedish A.R.M.Ys a bit more by sharing it on fb & twitter (as it also counts :) )
11001770_835779533130681_248328246511275

You just have to click on "share" and "tweet" for it to get counted :D
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING US  >:D< LOTS OF LOVE FROM SWEDISH A.R.M.Ys