BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

FAs947vWQAQF841?format=jpg&name=large

FAs95wAX0AAStcG?format=jpg&name=large

FAs96WzWUAQpg2k?format=jpg&name=large

The link to see their performances and their final ment:

Spoiler

The final ment:

Spoiler

Another translation of their Daesang Speech by Lyssy

Spoiler

Credit to the owner

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#MyUniverse #ColdplayXBTS #BTS_In_The_Soop S2]

Congrats BTS for their FIVE awards at TMA.  

02790-E57-3-CC7-45-B2-A1-B0-4-A2-EF6-E29

<Weverse Preview> RUN BTS! Ep 154 airing TOMORROW Oct 5, 9pm KST on Weverse & Vlive.  BTS will be taking a temporary break after this episode.  Cant wait to see them in SOOP2

Links 

https://m.vlive.tv/channel/FE619

@YongZura⁷ haha no I am not in SK.  I would love to visit SK again one day.  I miss Korea:huh:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS_PTD_On_Stage #MyUniverseNo1onHot100 #ColdplayXBTS]

Hiiiii. My work has realllllly kept me too busy lately. I just purchased the online concert yesterday too! 

Edit: I converted my sis into an Army and she got a ticket to the LA concert. So happy for her but gah —- she gets to see them LIVE before me lol!!! Asian tour dates sooon in 2022 (pandemic permitting) please!!!

Edited by Yinye
  • Love 2

Good for you @Yinye Now, you'll have your sister to talk about BTS with. Well at least we can still see them online and hopefully there will be a broadcast for the first offline concert for people like us.

Our Min PD is working hard

Credit to the owner

• Love 1
  • Blob 1