BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#Butter7th1BBHot100 #Butter12thWin #PermissionToDance]

Soooo much content and will have to catch up this weekend and probably next weekend too lol

My Butter set from Weverse hasn’t arrived yet and I am not sure if I can decorate the case lol but I do like to draw and doodle - but am rusty since I have been busy. 

• Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#Butter7th1BBHot100 #Butter13thWin #PermissionToDance]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#Butter7th1BBHot100 #Butter13thWin #PermissionToDance1stWin]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#Butter7th1BBHot100 #Butter13thWin #PermissionToDance2ndWin]

The Butter performance on that bridge for Fallon was amazing. I really enjoyed it! 

So I have never purchased a Memories DVD or Blu-Ray set before. Since I became an official Army in 2020 and how they helped me last year to cope with the pandemic, I was thinking to get the new set for 2020. I didn’t realize that while the content on the discs are the same, the materials and how they are packaged is quite different. Initially, I was thinking to get the Blu-Ray but wanted to hear from fans which versions you purchased in the past etc. Also, I saw some fans comment that they prefer HD resolution since DVD quality wasn’t as good but others really loved the photobook etc.  

Thanks in advance! 

Edited by Yinye
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Yinye said:

I didn’t realize that while the content on the discs are the same, the materials and how they are packaged is quite different. Initially, I was thinking to get the Blu-Ray but wanted to hear from fans which versions you purchased in the past etc. Also, I saw some fans comment that they prefer HD resolution since DVD quality wasn’t as good but others really loved the photobook etc.  

Thanks in advance! 

Well I hope you'll get the answer soon.  Since I only have MacBook I have no other option . :blush: I love watching all their past activities. In a way it's like watching the Episode (the longer version of Bangtan Bomb)  

• Wiggle 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#PermissiontoDance1stHot100 #Butter7thHot100 #Butter13thWin #PermissionToDance2ndWin]