BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD60 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONisHere]

YongZura⁷

Photos for Butter have been allllll amazing; Jin is really killing me in the Photo 3 photos. 

Yey Permission to Dance is being treated as an official comeback! So excited to get new music and I will surely enjoy the Butter photobooks. 

Edited by Yinye
  • Awesome 1

29 minutes ago, Yinye said:

Photos for Butter have been allllll amazing; Jin is really killing me in the Photo 3 photos. 

Yey Permission to Dance is being treated as an official comeback! So excited to get new music and I will surely enjoy the Butter photobooks. 

Glad that we changed our mind and get the album :partyblob: Plus the surprise photos for the set that are really worth it.  Another set of concept photos tonight..and I wonder what it will be.

July comeback on Melon

Credit to the owner

• Wiggle 1

6 hours ago, agenth said:

@YongZura⁷ waaait how did you do the twitter LV thing? Please teach me!! 

They look so gorgeus clad in LV! The hair, too! 

To tell you the truth I wonder too:gangnamstyle:and so far I haven't  found out how they managed to invite the ARMYS.  Is it from our "LIKE" for their previous posts or from being BTS follower, I'm not sure. @Yinye got the invitation too.

House Ambassadors

Credit to the owner

• Like 2

Hiiii. For the Louis Vuitton Twitter invite, I think you had to retweet the BTS official tweet about the show. @agenth

1. try to retweet this post and wait

2. I got this about an hour later

I was surprised to get a customized invite from LV (out of my comfort zone lol) but it is pretty clever marketing! 

Edited by Yinye
  • Wiggle 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#Butter6th1BBHot100 #Butter12thWin #BTSTheBest #PermissionToDance]