♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#MyUniverse #ColdplayXBTS #PTD_ON_STAGE #BTS_In_The_Soop S2]

YongZura⁷

New Japanese song “Film Out’ and MV is out!!

it’s lovely - great vocals esp. Jin’s — and one of their best Japanese songs already!! It was a collab with a well known JPOP/Rock band Backnumber’s member Iyori Shimizu. 

After careful listening, I do not think the current English subs do the Japanese lyrics justice! In Japanese it is much more intimate, emotional, and poetic. If I see a better translation, I will share. 

• Love 2

I love the new song so much! Their vocals are e just heavenly. The MV is beautifully made and has so many references to Fake love and thus the BU universe.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

I also wanted this share this translation by Chihiro or @kookceptional from Twitter. This translation, in my opinion, captures best the Original Japanese lyric’s poetic-ness and emotional connotations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hyundai released a 10 min film about their collabs with BTS!

so much content that I am always trying to catch-up!

also for the la la la fans:

I think Film Out just became my favorite Japanese song by BTS! 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [FilmOut]

Besides highlighting Film Out there was also business news in related to HYBE which everyone can just google to get more info about it. By now we should at least understand the difference between HYBE and Big Hit Music so that one does not get into panic mood unnecessarily.   

Credit to the owner

• Blob 1

This business news was sooooo unexpected and I think it’s a genius move by Chairman Bang to make this strategic move in the US. We all know how the US music industry acted as a gatekeeper and didn’t accept BTS despite of everything. So now that Hybe America owns The Scooter’s company and his acts, including two biggest POP acts globally — I think it’s quite wise. It gives Hybe stability especially if BTS needs a break or time off. It’s also a huge flex to spite all the gate keeping US music industry that downplayed BTS and BH all these years lol - they must be a bit shocked like the rest of us too! Lol Personally I don’t like The Scooter either and I am NOT a fan of Justin Bieber or even Taylor Swift lol; but I do like Ariana and LOVE CarlyRaeJepsen — now this is a collab I would love! This move is not as bad as initially feared since we know it’s Hybe and Chairman Bang that is the boss, BH music and BTS are independent, and it impacts most about US promotions and activities.  

• Awesome 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#MyUniverse #ColdplayXBTS #PTD_ON_STAGE #BTS_In_The_Soop S2]