BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2024JinAndHobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #NEURONIsComing #FRI(END)SisComing #JinD88 #DDayTheMovie]

YongZura⁷

17 hours ago, Yinye said:

Sooo much happened this past week for BTS, fandom, and me being super busy with work in RL too! Just popping in to say hello to everyone! Rooting for BTS at the Grammys.

We had a lovely evening at the karaoke with Jungkook  :fullofhearts:plus we got Jin's photo and then Jimin's BE_log.  They must be so excited to tell us about performing at the Grammys but can't and tomorrow I believe other members will tell us more about it.

JK on V-live

Jin on Weverse

Jimin's BE_Log

Credit to the owner

• Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GRAMMYNominatedBTS #GRAMMYPerformer #BE_Log]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GRAMMYNominatedBTS #BTSGRAMMYPerformer #BE_Log]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GRAMMYNominatedBTS #BTSGRAMMYPerformer #BE_Log #HappySugaDay #HappyBirthdayYoongi]

I told myself that I wasn’t going to buy physical CDs but then I wanted the BTS hidden tracks so I purchased Her and their debut EP. Then it looks incomplete on the shelf lol. So here I am slowing buying some more physical albums of the older releases. I keep getting Jimin’s cards/photo for the older random draws. 

• Awesome 1