BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

It's voting season at the moment.  Have you voted?  Vote as comfortably as you have chosen.  At the moment ARMY are voting for BTS at BBMA, PCA and KCA.  You can either go to the website / tik tok/ write the hashtag.

Credit to the owner

• Like 2

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#DynamiteShiningThrough#BTS_SavageLove #BTSWeek #BTS_BEisComing]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#DynamiteShiningThrough#BTS_SavageLove #BTS_BEisComing]

Hello fellow BTS fans. I hope everyone is well? Sorry for going quiet. I've been feeling a bit under the weather. We had some intense rain storms that brought a cold font and the weather was changing fast going from 38 C with high humidity to dropping to 23 C at night. Please take care of your health na everyone. Eat and sleep well lol! But work is keeping me busy too. 

So much content lately that it was hard to keep up lol. So it reminds me again that this thread is amazing to catch-up on latest news and things. Thanks again Yongzura.

Everyone ready for the ONE concerts?! I can't believe it's this coming weekend. Prayer circles for your favorite songs?

I would be happy if they did: B, S + T or Pied Piper but I think all the MOST7 song are a given - which songs are you looking forward to? I would like to see Jin's Moon and UGH! 

Even the ONE merchandise look very nice too! Need to save so I'm going to pass on it at the moment. All the items I wanted are sold out lol!!  

I was wondering how they did the Fallon HOME performance set wise and here it is!! So cool to have that room on a rotation wheel!!!

• Love 1

IF I were rich and could get a Bodyfriend chair shipped to my country, I would lol. I only give kudos to BTS for introducing me to the company because their chairs look legit comfy and therapeutic. 

because of JK’s post re the 16 Personalities Quiz, many fans are taking the test. I had to take this before and I always get the same: The Advocate INFJ-A introvert! It seems that many fellow fans are also the same!!

Did you take the quiz and what’s your type? 

Edited by stella77
  • Awesome 1

Congratulations BTS and BTSARMy

The best interview to let them talk about their music.

Credit to the owner

Thanks @stella77 for posting.  I'm grateful for the posts B)  Yes, looking forward to this weekend and knowing that there is a delayed content is a bonus for us.   It's understandable the songs will be based on MOTS7.  There are a few that we have seen  during their promotion but still when it's a concert it will be totally a different performance.   Even listening to the song and seeing them perform is also a different experience.  

p.s I was actually thinking of slowing down ... but sometimes I can't help myself.  Remember the documentary that Namjoon recommended, well I was thinking along the same line.  However, I haven't got through the documentary  till the end yet. Till later, take care.

• Wiggle 1