♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#MyUniverse #ColdplayXBTS #BTS_In_The_Soop S2]

YongZura⁷

I like that this show included questions by fans instead of asking the same questions over and over again, especially by people who didn't even prepare much for the interview. 

Wink V GIF by BTS 방탄소년단

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, agenth said:

I like that this show included questions by fans instead of asking the same questions over and over again, especially by people who didn't even prepare much for the interview. 

Yes it was really nice and also showed the diversity of the fandom.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 3

That choreo video is fire — I really appreciate the foot work and all the little details like the mirror etc. The new dance room is huge!! on fire GIF

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

The playing field is even in one section for now (Is it the correct expression?)

They are beautiful

Second  performance of Butter is coming

Credit to the owner

• Blob 1

8 hours ago, Wanna One said:

LET'G GO STREAM BUTTER GUYSSSS!!!

https://shrinke.me/lG2G2

It seems more ARMYs can be seen on Stationhead as the host today after going through yesterday's event.  There's going to be another event by @btschartdata tonight too

Credit to the owner

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I feel bad for fans that were disappointed by McD’s in the US, since it is a franchise and some local owners didn’t participate etc. 

McD in my country decided not to participate so it isn’t happening here. But seeing everyone post about it made me want to eat nuggets and fries. Maybe I will buy a small order and make my own sauce lol. 

Edited by Yinye
  • Like 1
  • Blob 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#MyUniverse #ColdplayXBTS #BTS_In_The_Soop S2]