BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

Oh the UPS guy just called me the 5th Muster BR is coming!! I am so surprised! I was expecting it like in a week or so since it was free shipping w/ YesAsia.

5th Muster 

BR BOX, BR discs, photo book, photo (I got Jimin!!) and the invitation are of great quality. 

I have only watched the Busan disc for now. So HD and I feel like I have box seats lol.

Now that I have seen some past muster from Bang Bang Con, I have to say this one is the one for me. The set list is amazing and everyone/costumes looked beautiful, esp Jin with his lavender hair. Pied Piper is one of my all time favorites. Camera man focused a lot on J-Hope and V too. The skit and talk was sweet - they continue to try to be a positive influence for us fans. I enjoyed it so much that it flew by and it seem short. It is compared to their full concert/tours. 

The stage was 360 degrees and the layout is the concert goers became the Army logo from overhead. But it must have been hard to see the guys if you were off to the side but Big Hit had big screens in all directions so many Army was facing away from the stage to watch the screens. 

Photo collage of the 5 Muster package and one screen shot of the BR quality (Jin w/ purple hair).

Apologies that my camera skills are terrible and it doesn't do it justice - especially how high quality it all is and the crispy, high definition of the Blu-Ray.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/UTcxaW5vBdHgNGEw7

• Awesome 2

Some updates re Japanese promotions, including performances:

For the tweet below: Next week’s Asahi Shimbun Digital will have an article about BTS in the ‘culture’ section and it includes an interview with the guy that has been their MC since promoting in Japan. 

Let’s hope a kind J Army will have access to it and translate in full. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

alert ~ in case chingus haven't noticed, there is a BTS theme badge available in the members shop!!!! check it out! buy it using your soompi points to proudly display on your profile!

@Lmangla I can't find it either... I saw solo singers, girl groups, actors.... I need to wear my :glasses:

@stella77 Thank you very much, glad that  you're here sharing the best info about BTS.  :heart:  I wish I can change its colour into purple.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

@Lmangla I can't find it either... I saw solo singers, girl groups, actors.... I need to wear my :glasses:

@stella77 Thank you very much, glad that  you're here sharing the best info about BTS.  :heart:  I wish I can change its colour into purple.

no worries; sometimes I can't find things either. hahahha... :D

https://forums.soompi.com/membersshop/category/13-season-1/

its fourth down the list.

• Love 3

BTS is realllly doing well and I am happy for them and good job fellow Army around the world. 

Japanese WEB TV special today on several channels! At 4 pm Japan time there will be a 55 minutes featuring interviews with the members about the album, Army etc. I like how they are mentioned as ‘global artists’ now! 

日本4thアルバム『MAP OF THE SOUL : 7 ~ THE JOURNEY ~』の発売を記念して、BTSの魅力を伝える55分のテレビ特番の放送が決定しました!
世界的アーティストとなったBTSがこれまで積み上げてきた実績を、メンバーの想いやARMYへの感謝の気持ちを語った独占インタビューを交えてご紹介。
お見逃しなく!

◆特番概要
・番組タイトル:「BTS JOURNEY~7人の旅~」
・放送局:テレビ東京系6局ネット/テレビ東京(TX)・テレビ大阪(TVO)・テレビ愛知(TVA)・テレビ北海道(TVh)・TVQ九州放送(TVQ)・テレビせとうち(TSC)
・放送日時:2020年7月5日(日)16:00~16:55 (予定)

• Awesome 2

They mentioned it here too.  Will we be able to watch it later.....

They're truly global artist indeed, lately every day we will hear their songs being mentioned as #1 in another country outside SK.

Credit to the owner

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, stella77 said:

@YongZura⁷ let me know how many points you need for the badge. I will donate to you so that at least you get it!!! I still need like another thousand ++ lol so I rather you get it first! 

@stella77 You're so precious :please: Actually I'm targetting another item first since I like it so much before all these events happened (before I knew there's item on BTS :))  Since I've never seen anyone else who might be interested in our group, maybe the possibility of us getting it is higher... he he.   Thank you again for your kindness, just by being here and shared our interest is a bless to me already.

• Love 2