BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONisHere]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#MapOfTheSoul7#LearnKoreanWithBTS #방방콘 #BangBangCon] Stay Safe Everyone
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#MapOfTheSoul7#DDay #방방콘 #BangBangCon] Stay Safe Everyone

I am watching all of Bang Bang Con since i have not seen their older tours. It is fun and good to hear the older songs performed live. It is a good break for my PS4 and FFVII Remake lol 

update: 11 hrs some minutes later - I cant believe I made it lol. It was def. great to see their first tours and they were so young! It was entertaining and made me appreciate their older songs e.g. Tomorrow especially - ok off to sleep! 

• Love 1

13 hours ago, stella77 said:

I am watching all of Bang Bang Con since i have not seen their older tours. It is fun and good to hear the older songs performed live. It is a good break for my PS4 and FFVII Remake lol 

update: 11 hrs some minutes later - I cant believe I made it lol. It was def. great to see their first tours and they were so young! It was entertaining and made me appreciate their older songs e.g. Tomorrow especially - ok off to sleep! 

You were here.  I took a day or maybe 2 off ... :glasses: focussing on #BANGBANGCON DAY 1.   Good that you have the full time to watch the concert and muster.  All the best for #BANGBANGCON DAY 2

Thank goodness the intermission in between the concerts let me do some of the things needed ha ha... There are so many things on some of the ARMY's mind while watching the history of BTS.  One of them is one can see how they are getting better and better professionally as performers and personally they are still the same humble human beings that have various charms.  

Enjoy the second day of #BANGBANGCON 

• Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#MapOfTheSoul7#DDay #방방콘 #BangBangConDay2 ] Stay Safe Everyone

@YongZura⁷ Thanks. I rested well and now watching BBC D2 and wow you can see the production and growth of their performance skills just by comparing yesterday's early tours to the WINGS tour. Yesterday, I did get a bit emotional when they got emotional, especially when Yoongi knelt down for this parents and when Jimin expressed love for the members. It is lovely that they genuinely care for each other and help each other.  Enjoy and thanks again for the updates. I can’t believe their entire Korean album disco made it back to the US charts after day 1. 

• Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#MapOfTheSoul7#ThankYouBTS ] Stay Safe Everyone