BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

8 minutes ago, Yinye said:

Less than 24 hours to gooo.

FYI - let’s countdown pre Butter release with BTS. 

We posted at the same time the same thing - so I will delete mine lol. 

The day has finally come.  

Extra reminder:

Credit to the owner

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#SpecialCountdown #ButterMVIsComing]

It is always amazing to me how V’s interest goes far and wide. Since I grew up in Kentucky and listening to Sam Cooke, Sammy Davis Jr. and Elvis (I even went to Graceland once lol) - this is very cool. Blast to my past lol.

I am glad he is taking time to do his mixtape as he wishes — I will wait until he finishes at his own pace. It shows how much they enjoy making music and performing it. 

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Yinye said:

It is always amazing to me how V’s interest goes far and wide. Since I grew up in Kentucky and listening to Sam Cooke, Sammy Davis Jr. and Elvis (I even went to Graceland once lol) - this is very cool. Blast to my past lol.

I am glad he is taking time to do his mixtape as he wishes — I will wait until he finishes at his own pace. It shows how much they enjoy making music and performing it. 

Well, you surely do know more.  I only learnt about them through television etc  :)  Glad that V will be able to listen to the recommendation by the writer. 

Don't worry V, we are not going anywhere.  Whenever you are ready ... just enjoy your musical journey

Okay, that's for RS ... we're getting ready for BUTTER ... time to Zzzzz and rest 

Credit to the owner

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [It's Butter Day! #SpecialCountdown #ButterMV]

It's Butter Day today.  I was excited to read the news (when I was asleep) when spoilers of the lyrics etc was going around. I thought I was ready ....  I guess I should stay from twitter for now if I want to be spoiler free.  :coolshades: (will I be able to do that .. he he)    Everyone is invited to the premier  +-10 mins before.. so I'll put the link in the post. Finally, as per the CB guide...  I'll only put the link to the MV here and embed the MV a day later.  An hour after that there'll be an online Press Con ...

What did you say Namjoon?

Credit to the owner

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, Yinye said:

OMG Jin lol (although I think he does a tiny bit too)! This hairdo won’t last now - Tae will change it soon lol. 

They are funny ... I'm laughing on my own reading their live tweets.... Since he's in charged of cuteness he he..

The link to Butter MV

Credit to the owner

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1