♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#Happy8thAnniversary #Butter4th1Hot100 #Butter10thWin #BTSTheBest]

It is an ICONIC cover for RS and an excellent article. It made me happy that they conveyed BTS and Army accurately. Not going to buy it though lol - saving for new album! 

Also McD’s photo dropped!! Who is who indeed?!

I think the last one is Yoongi (pale hands!!!) and JK or Tae? 

Black polka dot on yellow center is Jin 

can’t guess the others lol 

Hobi...just realized all the Hyung line have horizontal while the younger ones get vertical photos 

Love Jimin’s unicorn hairrrrr

I think Tae also lightened his hair a bit but I prefer black hair 

• Love 2
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BTS     [From left: Jin, Jungkook, V, Suga, Jimin, RM (Leader) and J-hope]       PROFILE       DISCOG

EVENT: BE Listening Party   BTS released their new album BE on November 20. They were also nominated for a Grammy award on November 24.     In order to give everyone the

https://bit.ly/2Vec9o6   Firstly, I would like to thank @partyon and @Lmangla for giving us the opportunity to host the 1st Listening Party for BTS latest album BE.  Instead of feeling down

https://annyeongoppa.com/2021/05/14/look-bts-will-have-a-guest-appearance-on-friends-reunion-special/

LOOK: BTS will have a guest appearance on ‘Friends’ Reunion Special

The long awaited reunion of the highest rated sitcom in the 90’s is finally here and happening on May 27th on HBO Max!

123ab249-ada3-4848-85cf-f54454061cba.jpgimg_1698.jpg?resize=780%2C780&is-pending

Casts Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, and David Schwimmer together with star studded guests such as David Beckham, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, BTS, and more. And yes, you read it right, BTS is having a guest appearance too!

The Friends will be there for you soon! I know we cannot wait to hear the legendary theme song!

Wow my worlds are crashing together. This is AMAZING.

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Thank you for the latest update... @Yinye and @agenth.  BTSARMYs are happy with so many things happening this May.  

BTS x Rolling Stone

x McDonalds

x Friends

x LV

BTS Covers June Issue of Rolling Stone

The magazine is also releasing solo covers with each seven group members, which is being sold in a custom box set.

bts-rolling-stone-1.jpeg?w=640&h=415&cro

BTS is continuing its global takeover with its first Rolling Stone cover.

The hit seven-member K-pop group, which is comprised of RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook, appear on the magazine’s June cover in matching Louis Vuitton looks. The group was named Louis Vuitton house ambassadors late last month.

In addition to their group cover, the seven members each appear in their own cover, which Rolling Stone will be revealing in the next week. Each cover is meant to reflect the singers’ unique personalities and styles. They’re also dressed in Louis Vuitton looks for the solo covers.

To celebrate the cover story, Rolling Stone is launching a custom box set with all eight BTS covers. The box set can be pre-ordered for $150 on Rolling Stone’s web site.

Credit to the owner

* Me too will prioritise my $,  though I do believe it's great investment to be able to have the set if you can afford it.  I love reading "their thoughts" and I somehow believe we'll still be able to read / see the content later.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Posted (edited)

I am sad I couldn’t read Jimin’s interview because a subscription is required. I hope a fan will share it. 

I am also trying to not get too spoiled re the Hybe Insight posts. I want to be somewhat surprised when I do go eventually! Also, James Jean’s art for it is amazing. I love his art and thx to BTS for introducing him to me...

Edited by Yinye
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Posted (edited)

@Sarang21thank you soooo much. Aww Jimin - he is still hard on himself but I hope he knows we all appreciate and love his efforts. I am glad that he and Hobi found dancing as their passion. It shows. 

I am really enjoying these solo interviews and it gives a chance for all members to share a little of them now and also keep some fans in check!

Edited by Yinye
  • Awesome 1
Posted (edited)

Jinnnnnnnnn telling the truth and I can picture him saying this in my head lol. By far the best interview yet - I love how he effortlessly tells it like it is but with his own style. 

truth aladdin GIF

Edited by Yinye
  • Awesome 2

The individual photos are so funny to me for some reason. Especially Hobi and buttered pancakes and Tae posing with the beads —- the styling is also interesting with the black, white, pearls, and slight fancy integration?!? I now have no idea what to expect re the MV 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Yinye said:

@Sarang21thank you soooo much. Aww Jimin - he is still hard on himself but I hope he knows we all appreciate and love his efforts. I am glad that he and Hobi found dancing as their passion. It shows. 

I am really enjoying these solo interviews and it gives a chance for all members to share a little of them now and also keep some fans in check!

You are welcome! I'm also really enjoying those individual interviews. The question are so good and show that the interviewer is either a fan or has done their research really well lol

8 hours ago, Yinye said:

The individual photos are so funny to me for some reason. Especially Hobi and buttered pancakes and Tae posing with the beads —- the styling is also interesting with the black, white, pearls, and slight fancy integration?!? I now have no idea what to expect re the MV 

Armys have lost the plot of butter. We all confused about what it's going to sound like or how the MV is going to look like lol

• Love 1
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#ButterIsComing (Voting #iHeartAwards #BBMAs)]

JK!!! He has really matured and actually I can see him picking up little habits from the other 6 guys lol. The last line about the best moment in his life was seeing ARMY from the stage is reallllly sweet. 

• Love 1
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#Happy8thAnniversary #Butter4th1Hot100 #Butter10thWin #BTSTheBest]