BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

Ciao chingus! :partyblob:

Came over to say hi and tell you that I watched Butter. I didn't know they were gonna sing in English, so it was a nice surprise! :kiss_wink:

@Sarang21 You will be pleased to know that I can still tell the difference between the boys :loolz:

PS. Do let me or my esteemed colleagues @Lmangla and @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng know if you would like for us to put up a poll on this thread.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Ciao chingus! :partyblob:

Came over to say hi and tell you that I watched Butter. I didn't know they were gonna sing in English, so it was a nice surprise! :kiss_wink:

@Sarang21 You will be pleased to know that I can still tell the difference between the boys :loolz:

PS. Do let me or my esteemed colleagues @Lmangla and @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng know if you would like for us to put up a poll on this thread.

Ooooh did I forget to tell you that this is their second single in English... :sweet: 

So, are we having a party like before?  A poll will be nice too  We are making history now,  just not sure if I'm in my right mind at the moment he he ... it's 2.52 am here (I did take a rest just now).

LINK to the MV

Credit to the owner

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [It's Butter Day! #ListeningParty #ButterMV #BTSMeal]

Bob Ross lol 

But yey for 2021 Muster being 2 online concert this year!!!! Why Monday tho.?!? It is okay. I will have to plan wellllllll. Mikrokosmo theme (Sowoozoo is Korean name of Mikrokosmos according to Soo Choi).

Mood after seeing some interviews with Western media: 

Edited by Yinye
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Congrats to BTS and ARMY.  The first 24h ... and we're continuing to stream on various platform.

* @partyon So, what's the plan?

Plan is that you tell us what questions you want to be featured in the poll, and we'll set the poll up and promote it. We will promote it as a so called mini event, as we are planning to launch a larger community event in a few days' time.

Of course, I can also come up with the questions if you want to. :kiss_wink:

re: @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

EDIT: @YongZura⁷ @Yinye I already came up with 3 questions about the video.

1. Who of the members make you melt like butter?
2. How many different hair colors did you spot in the video?

3. BTS singing  in Korean or English?

Are these okay? They are hopefully generic enough to allow as many people as possible to participate in the poll. :kiss_wink:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Plan is that you tell us what questions you want to be featured in the poll, and we'll set the poll up and promote it. We will promote it as a so called mini event, as we are planning to launch a larger community event in a few days' time.

Of course, I can also come up with the questions if you want to. :kiss_wink:

re: @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

So indirectly, we're also promoting Butter... and our BTS. 

E15t2kSUcAAA5T2?format=jpg&name=large

Credit to BHM

• Love 2

MINI EVENT: BTS Butter

Hey all k-pop fans and non k-pop fans!

A new song called Butter by BTS is out! :glasses: Please check out the music video below:

Then vote in the poll on top of the page :partyblob:

If you don't know the names of the members:

bts-butter-mv.png

BTS-b.jpg

@YongZura⁷ @Yinye @backstreetboysfan @agenth @Ameera Ali @Sarang21 @MayanEcho @twinkle_little_star @gm4queen @Min2206 @sadthe1st @kokodus @Sleepy Owl @Lmangla @Wuzetian @joccu @4evrkdrama @LeftCoastOppa @elan1 @larus @mirmz @Thong Thin @ferily @SC2019 @chococarmela @serenilmauve 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

have fun BTS fans! hope the new song makes lots of waves... 

butter makes all things yummy. :D also boosts immunity and gives you shiny skin. (just don't overindulge like with all food. kekekke). so posting some yummy breakfast that includes bread and butter for all chingus and BTS fans to enjoy. 

Turkish Breakfast Stock Photo - Download Image Now - iStock 

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Thank you @partyon @Lmangla for the support.

We BTS fans are just enjoying this fun summer song and I did make butter pasta recently because of this song. We’ll keep healthy bopping to this song and prepare for the upcoming FESTA. 

Edited by Yinye
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3

Thank you @partyon and @Lmangla for the mini event. 

We are happy  that we are  able to share the fun and joy of the MV "Butter" with everyone.  We love the song so much and hopefully this event is also one way of spreading the love of BTS (as mentioned by my dear friend here).  The lyrics and the performance  will enable to lift up anyone's spirit .... and made especially for summer.

The audio: 

Instrumental

Credit to BHM

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2