BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

I just realized that I was waaaaay off the McD ‘who’s who’ guessing game lol. 

Excited to hear/see the Butter teaser clip - is it tonight? 

Yey so they won best unscripted music documentary — I really need to watch these. 

• Wiggle 1

5 hours ago, Yinye said:

I just realized that I was waaaaay off the McD ‘who’s who’ guessing game lol. 

Excited to hear/see the Butter teaser clip - is it tonight? 

Yey so they won best unscripted music documentary — I really need to watch these. 

Well you are not the only one...  The MV teaser is tonight ... and it'll make us excited again ... but as usual it will tease us ... and make us guess what the real sound is.  The best news is hearing that RM participated actively in creating Butter.  

The article in Weverse Magazine is great.

p.s

It's good to watch their documentary.... psst you can buy it online as a package :sweet:

• Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#ButterIsComing #ButterMVTeaserIsComing]

I had a busy day with work today and just now catching up and so much content!! 

Jin looks amazing in that glasses and I am learning history and more about the meanings of ‘Ma City’. I really enjoy these articles. 

I love summer and yet I hate being hot but I do love summer season lol. It is me being an indecisive Gemini lol. Makes me think of my summers in northern Japan that is more ‘cool’ temperature wise. Sigh wish pandemic will end soon so we all can travel again. 

edit: ah yes let me go look up which series to purchase. @YongZura⁷ thanks! 

Edited by Yinye
  • Awesome 1

Ohhh best individual cover by far and RM came across very very well in the interview. Him referencing the Silk Roads (I am also a book/history nerd; made me sooo happy!)

Sorry to share my own tweet lol - this but FYI if anyone is interested to learn more about the Silk Roads

• Awesome 1

I am also getting sleepy and have a small headache - it has been a long day!

But oh I did get Jin correctly re the McD campaign photo!!

Yey!!! less than One hour to goooo

it is tooo cute!!! 5 minutes!!!

Edited by Yinye
  • Blob 2

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#ButterIsComing #ButterMVIsComing]