BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

I am sad I couldn’t read Jimin’s interview because a subscription is required. I hope a fan will share it. 

I am also trying to not get too spoiled re the Hybe Insight posts. I want to be somewhat surprised when I do go eventually! Also, James Jean’s art for it is amazing. I love his art and thx to BTS for introducing him to me...

Edited by Yinye
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

@Sarang21thank you soooo much. Aww Jimin - he is still hard on himself but I hope he knows we all appreciate and love his efforts. I am glad that he and Hobi found dancing as their passion. It shows. 

I am really enjoying these solo interviews and it gives a chance for all members to share a little of them now and also keep some fans in check!

Edited by Yinye
  • Awesome 1

Jinnnnnnnnn telling the truth and I can picture him saying this in my head lol. By far the best interview yet - I love how he effortlessly tells it like it is but with his own style. 

truth aladdin GIF

Edited by Yinye
  • Awesome 2

The individual photos are so funny to me for some reason. Especially Hobi and buttered pancakes and Tae posing with the beads —- the styling is also interesting with the black, white, pearls, and slight fancy integration?!? I now have no idea what to expect re the MV 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, Yinye said:

@Sarang21thank you soooo much. Aww Jimin - he is still hard on himself but I hope he knows we all appreciate and love his efforts. I am glad that he and Hobi found dancing as their passion. It shows. 

I am really enjoying these solo interviews and it gives a chance for all members to share a little of them now and also keep some fans in check!

You are welcome! I'm also really enjoying those individual interviews. The question are so good and show that the interviewer is either a fan or has done their research really well lol

8 hours ago, Yinye said:

The individual photos are so funny to me for some reason. Especially Hobi and buttered pancakes and Tae posing with the beads —- the styling is also interesting with the black, white, pearls, and slight fancy integration?!? I now have no idea what to expect re the MV 

Armys have lost the plot of butter. We all confused about what it's going to sound like or how the MV is going to look like lol

• Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#ButterIsComing (Voting #iHeartAwards #BBMAs)]

JK!!! He has really matured and actually I can see him picking up little habits from the other 6 guys lol. The last line about the best moment in his life was seeing ARMY from the stage is reallllly sweet. 

• Love 1

59 minutes ago, Yinye said:

JK!!! He has really matured and actually I can see him picking up little habits from the other 6 guys lol. The last line about the best moment in his life was seeing ARMY from the stage is reallllly sweet. 

Yes, he is.   I'm able to read JK and Jin's  article but not J-Hope's.  I wonder why the first two can't but the last two can.. hmmm

So the answer to the earlier question is another question.

Credit to the owner

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, Yinye said:

@YongZura⁷that is strange. I can read everyone except Jimin’s. Let me try to screen cap and send you via DM on Twitter? 

I thought we are supposed to subscribe but then I also wonder maybe we are allowed to read for certain time only.  Thank you for sending me the article.   

• Love 1