BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

@YongZura⁷ I did hear about the printing error discussions  but for me it wasn’t a big deal because I know they didn’t do it on purpose and book binding can be difficult.

I also understand that many fans misunderstood from the initial photos. Now that I think about it - who posts those photos lol?! They should have taken better care and then all of this wouldn’t have been blown-up.

FNS Summer Festival  performance and show were good! BTS impressed a lot of Japanese viewers and Japanese Twitter was full of praises. 

Random comment from a Japanese viewer. Basically - this person saw BTS for the first time and was impressed by Mic Drop (super cool )! It was an amazing perfor mance.

@YongZura⁷ Reply 1988 is my favorite in that series but I do adore Seo In-Guk (one of my favorite K actors). I rewatched Shopping King Louie recently because it was on Netflix. 

Edited by stella77
  • Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamite #BTSInTheSoop #2020MTVVMA]

I was also wondering about the offline attendance for the upcoming concert given the serious re-emergence of the pandemic there. I think Big Hit will act responsibly and most fans would understand if they had to go all online again etc. I just feel bad for the guys because live performance is tied to an audience being there. However, I have faith it will work out. 

I was watching the solo MV and the Bangtan TV behind the scenes for Dynamite and it is sooo cute! I hope to purchase In The Soop later -saving some content for rainy days. 

• Awesome 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamiteRemix #BTSInTheSoop #2020MTVVMA]