BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONisHere]

YongZura⁷

27 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@YongZura⁷

So true! Which is actually the BEST I think! That sometimes they're switching roles!

Btw, I hope I wasn't keeping you from any chores by mentioning you. :D I'm a bad girl, calling you back! kkkk

Nah, it's fine.  If I'm not able to answer it right away, I'll be answering it a bit later :approves:  i was going to take a longer break after our 24 hour lockdown yesterday when the song was released.  But this is so rare of an occasion. Wow, 10 member voted already?

@MayanEcho and  @Lmangla welcome.  

They will usually  have "an episode of the Behind The Scene" later and I will tag you about it @Lmangla

@MayanEcho Ohhh you've seen Carpool Karaoke... Yes, lovely people, you'll enjoy riding anywhere with them...:D Just watching them enjoying the ride and their interaction will make you feel happy.

We're still counting

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread #BTSLOCKDOWN [#BTSDynamite Dynnananananana eh..]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread #BTSLOCKDOWN [#BTSDynamite #Dynamite Poll]

It has been a busy week and with me focusing on the Army Dynamite streaming goals, I didn’t have a chance to come here. Been singing all day. It is a lovely surprise to see new fans join the thread here! Welcome and welcome! Dynamite and it’s instrumentals are awesome. It has definitely lifted my spirits and I have been super happy and smiling all day when I listen to the song or watch the video. 

New EDM and acoustic remix is coming on the 24th Agust! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

7 minutes ago, stella77 said:

Amazing photo from the GQ Japan magazine. I love to see them so happy!!! Awwww the dance video is adorable - too bad I can’t dance to save my life lol 

Me too:  Just love watching others... Yes, I've seen the pictures too.. but not sure whether it's okay to put it here since it was scanned

Credit to the owner

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

"Sing Dynamite" with BTS :)

LipSync Guide :D

@partyon @Lmangla @MayanEcho @Jillia  @MinLyn @Sleepy Owl @larus @TiNaDo @backstreetboysfan @wallflowersforjane @PoisonIvy @kokodus

@Berou @Min2206 @HR. @Walk Kindly @H0ney @kiklaminHo @stella77 @Sarang21 @Sumaiya Eva

Since BTS has a variety of genre in their discography, there might be more than one song that you might love.  Here's the link to their discography - HERE  Enjoy

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread #BTSLOCKDOWN [#BTSDynamite Event: BTS Dynamite Poll]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamite Event: BTS Dynamite Poll]

Awwww this: “We believe we exist to give back as much hope and happiness as we have received.”  and they show through their actions too. This song is a special one for all their fans.

I made a mistake to read the usual KPOP comments about BTS and Dynamite. Most KPOP fans are so pressed saying their favorite did better, many accused them of selling out to the US and losing their identity. 

I disagree 100% as they are the same genuine people they have always been, just exploring and seeking new challenges and music styles. Of course both BTS and Big Hit are growing and evolving - that is growth! Also just because they try to achieve their goals in the US, it isn’t a loss of themselves - it is the difficult path to become global legendary musicians. 

So that quote above is special because it shows again that BTS hasn’t changed - they make music and content for Army’s happiness and enjoyment. That is all that needs to be said! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, stella77 said:

I made a mistake to read the usual KPOP comments about BTS and Dynamite. Most KPOP fans are so pressed saying their favorite did better, many accused them of selling out to the US and losing their identity. 

One of the reasons why I prefer to find the original source i.e from their own mouth :fullofhearts: and another reason why some said they have gone way and beyond KPOP and not to restrict them within such term.  Their song IDOL really said it all .... they don't mind whatever they are called ... BTS is BTS, their root is still intact. 

p.s Happy seeing you here. May you have a good rest during the weekend.

• Love 1

7 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Love the song it is very catchy, And the music video is awesome love it as well.

Glad that you enjoyed the song and MV.  We're still   :hypehype: to it.

Please don't forget to vote in the BTS_Dynamite poll too.  :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1