BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

Ohhh Yey a Hotter Remix!!! Looking forward to it! 

Re US McD and BTS promotions, I think I saw a store in San Fran that went all out but it is not surprising that many other locations didn’t join. Owners probably didn’t know about BTS etc. I hope ARMY not gonna encourage those crazy auctions of the bags lol. That is crazy. 

On the other hand, Festa right around the corner Yey!!! Got my 2 day pass for Muster too! 

and update: McD here just announced they will bring the BTS meal here after all but in July lol. I think they saw the miss opportunity since it required so little effort - just the two sauces and packaging. Anyways - it is good - many fans are happy. 

Edited by Yinye
  • Blob 1

Amazing J-Army - seriously so wow’d re BTS in Japan.

Yes, I will report back re the sauces in July and if we get special packaging or not.

Hotter Remix wasn’t what I wanted but the MV is sooooo Bangtan’s chaotic fun and 100% being themselves. I also laughed so hard. I will buy it for sad days because it is an instant cure lol!!! 

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#Festa2021 #ButterListeningParty]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#Festa2021 #ButterListeningParty #Butter1stWin]
20 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

GMA

Credit to the owner

this interview is a disaster. half the interview they did with not showing BTS' face while they answered interview questions. It looks liked bad youtube video edit and they played DYNAMITE when they're supposed to talk about BUTTER lmao.

only good thing I like about this segment is the performance for butter and their new styles :D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, agenth said:

this interview is a disaster. half the interview they did with not showing BTS' face while they answered interview questions. It looks liked bad youtube video edit and they played DYNAMITE when they're supposed to talk about BUTTER lmao.

only good thing I like about this segment is the performance for butter and their new styles :D

Though BTS has been there quite a few times the presenter was still unable to really present them the best way.  There are a few other complaints that other ARMYs had.  Thank goodness for the performances.  We're going to see more unique performances by them and can't wait for the FESTA.

• Like 1

Agreed re the GMA segment. I think every ARMY agrees it was terrible. My little sis warned me to just watch the performances. 

@YongZura⁷ all the best for your studies!  Let me know when you get busy, I can try update the tread with key stuff. 

• Love 1

12 hours ago, Yinye said:

@YongZura⁷ all the best for your studies!  Let me know when you get busy, I can try update the tread with key stuff. 

:love: you.  Being a fully online learner is a REAL challenge with just a switch of an account :D   

ASK ANYTHING Chat 

Spoiler

Translated by Bora (I added some from Claire too)

Spoiler

Credit to the owner

• LOL 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#Festa2021 #ButterListeningParty #Butter2ndWin]