BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2024JinAndHobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #NEURONIsComing #FRI(END)SisComing #JinD88 #DDayTheMovie]

YongZura⁷

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 3

I feel bad for fans that were disappointed by McD’s in the US, since it is a franchise and some local owners didn’t participate etc. 

McD in my country decided not to participate so it isn’t happening here. But seeing everyone post about it made me want to eat nuggets and fries. Maybe I will buy a small order and make my own sauce lol. 

Edited by Yinye
  • Like 1
  • Blob 1

Oh our country "participated" but instead of 10 nuggets you get 9 (which is regular menu). The only special thing they had was the sauces (no special packaging) So it's really not worth it. 

i saw someone posting recipe though

E2ZHZnMUUAEJ1R6?format=jpg&name=large

E2Y6_tMVEAYRzHv?format=jpg&name=900x900

^lol this is just too much.

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

@agenth and @Yinye Personally it was a fun and enjoyable experience for me (anything related to BTS) plus McD is one of the brands that we are used to in our daily life.  Though I'm the only one who was so excited as one the ARMY, my other family members bought it for other different reasons but it was still a fun family event since we live in different places.  

E2Tc-PQUcAc3lmT?format=jpg&name=largeE2TXKDAVUAAA8k1?format=jpg&name=large

When I read about the earlier article from McD, I really thought that the US based will have the most promotion and I was wrong.  As mentioned by @Yinye since it's related to the franchise owner, the outcome might be different.   Sigh they should know that they'll be making lots of $$$. (For me, it's the packaging that's so interesting and memorable - the purple colour, logo, the words in Hangeul, the message of Borahae etc  ):getmygrooveon:

This is in Vietnam.

In SK

Credit to the owner

• Blob 2

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#Butter #GlobalListeningParty #CongratsBTSBBMAs #ButterRemixIsComing]