BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2024JinAndHobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #NEURONIsComing #FRI(END)SisComing #JinD88 #DDayTheMovie]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS2ndNo2onHot100 #BTSWeek]

My mind is all  over the place at the moment on my favourite day of the week.  Today is Wednesday and I'll be able to see them relaxing and enjoying themselves  in the SOOP.   Sometimes ARMY forget that all those contents were taken way looooong ago and the surprise we got yesterday from Jimmy Fallon is another solid content from BTS.  Glad to hear that BTS members are finally able to see John Cena who is their fan and vice versa.

Besides all these entertainment shows they are also involved in other programs such as National Youth Day, UNGA etc. We are going to hear another meaningful speech from them in a few more hours.  Stay tuned.

Credit to the owner

• Wiggle 1

48 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The disco style of the song Dynamite reminds me of Bee Gees song Night Fever. It is so good, the beat is refreshing 

Glad that you like it.   Seeing them on the MV also gives you that feeling ... and automatically it makes you want to move .... There are also remixes and plenty of performances by BTS that we can enjoy together.

This is their latest performance

Credit to the owner

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS2ndNo2onHot100 #BTSLoveMyself #UNGA75 #BTSWeek]

#BTSLoveMyself #ENDviolence #UNGA75 #BTSxUnitedNations

Eimu2QBUwAEUb-6?format=jpg&name=small

Thank you BTS, your speech is very impressive.  Can't help but be emotional too.  All of us are facing the same pandemic and will have to make the best out of it. May all of us be safe and strong.

Life Goes On

Let's Live On

@stella77, ARMYing is tough :heartxoxo: too.

Credit to the owner

• Love 1