BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2024JinAndHobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #NEURONIsComing #FRI(END)SisComing #JinD88 #DDayTheMovie]

YongZura⁷

This is something non fan might not understand... but I'm happy to see them eating hotteok happily.  Thank you claire for the translation (reference to Weverse posts) + thank you, Tae for taking the pictures of the members.

:hooray2:

Credit to the owner

• Love 1

** I only realised the hashtag later and realised how they do not understand the significant of it.  It was used when #LifeGoesOn was #1 on BBHot100.   Dynamite is definitely not in the same position as Life Goes On.  The comparison is so on point!  Dynamite is at #24 and Life Goes On is at #93.  

Credit to the owner

• Blob 1

#DionneWarwick

This article is interesting.  Though I do not understand it technically, I do know how thorough their work is. 

Harmony and melody without lyrics is still music, while lyrics without harmony and melody are not music.

Credit to the owner

• Blob 1