BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2024JinAndHobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #NEURONIsComing #FRI(END)SisComing #JinD88 #DDayTheMovie]

YongZura⁷

32 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

Pretty well thanks :) , Me is like the J-Hope (mom role) in House of ARMY . My daughter is like girl namjoon . She is laughing at me being addicted to BTS. Just finish watching  BON VOYAGE 1 to 3, next in line is RUN This boys are so adorable and talented.  Their journey is awesome . This quote quite describe this boys.

P.S. Does Jimin has solo forum like namjoon?

Maybe not addicted but very interested ... They are parts of our "happy vitamin" :) They are an inspiration too ... especially seeing how they started in the beginning, worked hard and still being down to earth etc.   

You can create a new thread if you are interested and able to maintain it.  

Credit to the owner

• Blob 2

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GrammyNominatedBTS #EntertainerOfTheYear #Dynamite27thWin]

Our Korean ARMY themselves were surprised about the news.  Some of us did hear about the donation but didn't know about the visit.  For those who are familiar with "Spring Day", you might know about the national tragedy.

Spoiler

Credit to the owner

• Love 1

33 minutes ago, Yinye said:

Ahh I am was thinking about the NYE concert but will have to pass this one because usually I spend the night with my family. I hope you enjoy it na! @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ

Don't worry ... somehow at the end of the days .. we'll be able to see some parts of it the next day. There's also other online event that BTS will attend that I think i'm going to pass too.  It's okay to make that choice.  ;)

• Where's My Oppa? 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GrammyNominatedBTS #EntertainerOfTheYear]

Def can’t keep up with all their content; they work so hard for us fans! I finally got my BE album today. It was pretty banged up via the post office handling but thank goodness for the inner bubble wrap! The box, photo books, and picture labeled CD are wonderful! I also complete the survey and scanned the QR code to get the Weverse cash (don’t forget to get it)! 

• Wiggle 1

8 hours ago, Jillia said:

So cute! SUGA is always there with them. Congratulations to our boys!

One of the reasons why we love them ... 7 means everything.  I was not an ARMY yet at that time but I'm sure you know the story behind this picture  :blush:

DvWcEGuUUAArri_?format=jpg&name=900x900

I was not able to access it on a first try... It's crash i guess

Credit to the owner

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GrammyNominatedBTS #EntertainerOfTheYear #LGO5thWin]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GrammyNominatedBTS #EntertainerOfTheYear #LifeGoesOn6thWin]