BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2024JinAndHobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #NEURONIsComing #FRI(END)SisComing #JinD88 #DDayTheMovie]

YongZura⁷

After knowing that they asked to look at their surrounding I thought Yoongi's picture might appear somewhere ha ha... but no, they put the members' painting on the wall just like an Art Gallery.  Those who watched "In The Soop" will definitely recognised the paintings. Another unique performances of Dynamite and I've lost count of how many in total.

Bonus

Spoiler

Our dance leader and Jin - smiling while dancing

Credit to the owner

• Blob 1

Happy Birthday to JIN!! I wish him every happiness and knows that he is an amazing singer with a very unique voice and people can be moved by it (like me!)

His new ‘surprise’ song dropped ‘Abyss’ and it made me really emotional!! His message was heart breaking but I hope he is better and building his confidence.

Wisha’s translation of his message is worth reading! 

Suga posted a HB message:

RM too

Hobi did a few:

and with this update - I am calling it - good night and my phone has 13% battery left. I’m sure V and JK will also post in a bit....sorry! 

Edited by stella77
  • Love 1

Happy Birthday Seokjin.  May you always find comfort and happiness, just like how you love us to be happy. After reading your notes I can feel the burden that you're expressing. One of the reasons that we love you is because you are human like us having all these various emotions. 

It's good that you have someone to talk and share this feeling with you.  I'm glad also that you are able to use music as one way to express it and it will somehow help others who are feeling the same way as you do. 

Thank you for the beautiful gift - your notes and Abyss

Another translation

Spoiler

Credit to the owner

p.s Thanks @stella77.  Thank you for the updated post... I've slept through the night this time.

• Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#HappyBirthdayJin #GrammyNominatedBTS]

After watching the story of BTS's journey to stardom, made me love them even more. Shame to those people who accused them plagiarism/sajaegi and saying all those hurtful words.  see where this boys now :wub: Those who sending death threats to this boys MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE! I love BTS not for going down to their level. They have collected all the stones thrown to them and never throw them back now they have built an "EMPIRE"

BTS! FIGHTING!:fullofhearts:

• Like 1

I am in an area with bad Wi Fi and forgot about the MMA today - oops! But am on a break away in nature (my own short in the Soop lol) and tomorrow also out of Wi Fi and in a national park. Just now have 5 mins online and saw the little gifs and photos of the guys at MMA. Will look forward to it on Monday. Hope everyone is well, enjoying BE and the Awards shows. Later!! XOXO 

• Love 1