BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [ MAP OF THE SOUL: ONE (Online Concert OCT 10 & 11)]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [ MAP OF THE SOUL ON:E (Online Concert OCT 10 & 11)]
29 minutes ago, stella77 said:

That was a very good and emotional Day 1!!! It went by so fast. Although my Army Bomb was paired, it didn’t work - phooey! Oh well. 

At least you can still shake it... :approves: It was an emotional one... I still have teary eyes.... This thread will take a longer break this weekend.

Credit to the owner

• Wiggle 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [ MAP OF THE SOUL ON:E (Online Concert OCT 11)]

It was a happier show this time and I am glad that whatever meetings and talk they did last night seemed to work! So much fun both days but I am tired now lol. So much to do before and in between the shows. G’night fellow Army! Have a great rest of this weekend! I am gonna go to sleep! 

• Love 1

Articles:

I'll be adding some more.  Today we'll get to know the real numbers of "audience" (Reuters has corrected their info of 100 M)

p.s

Post Concert Depression is REAL... (although there's one more delayed concert this morning)

• Love 1