BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONisHere]

YongZura⁷

5 hours ago, stella77 said:

Ohh yes! I want that Learn Korean with BTS books too! 

Printing issue detected.  They should have known how the ARMYs treasure their artists :ph34r:

The best way to complain about "a product" is to go to Weverse Shop > Customer Service > Contact Us >Request 1-on-1 support.  They usually get back to you about the matter asked.

• Sad 1

I pop in with the Dynamite teasers!!!

The clip is tooooo short! lol can’t make a good judgement but I have faith. About 2.5 days to gooo! 

I was super busy this week - couldn’t even watch Kdrama or TV! Also discovered DREAMCATCHER and surprised that they don’t even have a thread here. They remind me of 2015 BTS stage of working hard and about to get recognized for their talents and good music. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks @stella77  I somehow know you'll be here. :approves: They remind me of "John Travolta's Saturday Night Fever"  dancing with Bee Gees songs.  This is what a teaser means... I even slowed it down to see what's happening :blush:

Well they're the only group that I'll put my money on without checking their items in full.  

As long as you're able to manage your time wisely and be happy about it .... then it's fine.  There are many other groups that are not here but may be somewhere else.  Actually I'm not so sure of  the future of this forum here based on what's happening currently but let's enjoy what we have at the moment.

I can't wait ... first BTS in the SOOP and then BTS_Dynamite, what an explosion it will be.

The bell-bottom jeans...

Credit to the owner

• Love 1