BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

I have worked at the UN and celebs come and go to support various things but only a few takes care to really use their role as special envoys well (in terms of genuine care and work that produces good impact).

S. Korea appointing this special responsibility and honor to BTS is amazing and I have no doubt that they will do it well as they have done up to now. It’s also a huge responsibility — but I have faith that they can do it well so I am feeling proud! I am looking to see how they amplify youth’s voices and promote the UN Sustainable Development Goals. 

oh update and here are the guys asking Army and youth to submit your ‘voice’ to them to take to the UN. 

Edited by Yinye
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#MyUniverseIsComing #PTD_ON_STAGE]
55 minutes ago, Yinye said:

@YongZura⁷ I wasn’t going to buy any more merch but this is soooooo pretty!!!! I don’t even know what to buy because I love so many items lol but I will try for a little  something; it will sell out so fast!!! Good luck fellow Army! 

Yeah, on top of my list is the note set, badge set and "smart Tok".  Not sure whether I'll be able to get them ha ha.  I'm spending a lot this month .... plus the bts pop-up store is finally open in our country.

• Love 1

It will always be my favourite

I was able to visit the train station during the week of BTS finale concert in Seoul in 2019.  The best thing was the tour was specifically for BTS fans and the tourist spots were all related to BTS. I somehow sat next to my fellow country person on the bus which I have never met before.  Since we travelled solo, we were able to help each other taking pictures especially at various locations where RM did his "Namjooning activities".  My sister and I was planning to visit the "bus stand" last year but we know what happened.  Hopefully, it will become better soon for everybody.  Be safe everyone.

Credit to the owner

p.s @YinyeThe items I got were not the one I mentioned earlier ha ha.

• Love 1

I remembered being at my parents' house at that moment.  I was searching for the correct site and that was the first time accessing UN's site and watching the meeting virtually.  It was also a proud moment for the ARMYs. @Yinye Wow, to know that you have worked with the UN, that is great and hopefully you'll be able to visit Seoul too one day.

p.s I got the Keyring and Stickers at first (October's budget)  Then, this morning the note and badge set (those are November's budget) :sweet:Ohhh and also my sister brought back items that were bought from the pop-up store and those are this month's budget.

• Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#WePromise #CallOutRacismHateSpeech #MyUniverseIsComing #PTD_ON_STAGE]
On 9/18/2021 at 10:43 AM, Yinye said:

I also got the badge set and a few other items; this time no more merch - only new music or concerts. Lol 

I'm shock at myself too sometimes.....:sparklyeyes:Ok that's it for the merch for now  (The two future programs will come with merch too heeeeee) Ok let's look at our boys wearing Hanbok for the coming Chuseok.

E_paAboVkAEurrV?format=jpg&name=900x900

E_paAlNUcAkNjp5?format=jpg&name=900x900

E_pZbY2WYAYVTLd?format=jpg&name=large

Credit to BHM

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yinye said:

This is good since I was really worried about them :re the large number of stalkers and all…

There was a time I was restless and worried so much whenever they were away from their home.  After knowing, understanding from various information (their ex- security guards, documentary film, etc)   I learnt to trust that are always taken care of >100% and that lessen my worries a little bit.  Plus, as the Presidential Envoy, their level of security should be more than their normal security.   (However, my only worry is how "uncomfortable" they must have been seeing all these stalkers / sasaengs / paparazzi. ) 

It's frustrating also to read some of the abusive and harmful posts from some users who have #BTS as their pfp on Twitter.  Do they really understand and know #BTS?  Well another day of "spring cleaning", what a day.  

Looking forward to their speech (all of them) and performance tonight.  Take care and be safe @Yinye

• Like 1