Quantcast

♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [Welcome to our "1st Listening Party" #BTS_BE #GrammyNominatedBTS #Dynamite25thWin #LifeGoesOn2ndWin]

BTS: BE album poll  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these songs do you feel most connected with?

• Life Goes On
    • Fly To My Room
    • Blue & Grey
    • Telepathy
    • Dis-ease
    • Stay
    • Dynamite
  2. 2. Which of these songs just made you want to stand up and dance?

• Life Goes On
    • Fly To My Room
    • Blue & Grey
    • Telepathy
    • Dis-ease
    • Stay
    • Dynamite
  3. 3. Which of these songs or lyrics give you the most comfort during the pandemic? (choose as many as you like)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 11/30/2020 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: BE Listening Party   BTS released their new album BE on November 20. They were also nominated for a Grammy award on November 24.     In order to give everyone the

"Sing Dynamite" with BTS        LipSync Guide      @partyon @Lmangla @MayanEcho @Jillia  @MinLyn @Sleepy Owl @larus @TiNaDo @backstreetboysfan @wallflow

Thanks @partyon for helping us organizing our first "Listening Party"  here.   Please feel free to tag other friends that you feel will be able to enjoy listening to the songs too.  Thank you.   

Guest DhelceeI

Hi i'm a new army fan!  It's only been 2 weeks since I've became one. I don't know where I've been but I'm glad I found them and I love these boys! Their music is inspirational!  Anyways I made an edited photo of my fav BTS V with my cutie pie niece who's 1st birthday theme last year was Lady Bug. I thought it matched V's outfit.

Here's the photomanlyBABY_V_delilah_edit.png

I also made a meme of it on allkpop
http://www.allkpop.com/meme_view/n4lb2t

Guest adikkeluangman

방탄소년단 하루만(Just one day) Teaser: http://youtu.be/MtidUkuu3gU The song a bit mellow to me.

Guest adikkeluangman

방탄소년단 하루만(Just one day) MV: http://youtu.be/dzAwJW107nk The chair dance choreographer remind me of 2PM dance for A.D.T.O.Y. Maybe I should listen to this song more to get into their ballad or slow songs more.

[ENGSUB][HD] BTS - Weekly Idol 140430

cr to uploader
BTS - Just One Day (Piano)

cr to uploader
【haru*hana】Vol.23 防弾少年団 撮影メイキング動画

cr to uploader
[ENG SUB] 140505 Bangtan Boys V Chart Awards Ceremony Interview

cr to uploader
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

방탄소년단 '하루만(Just one day)' dance practice... watching the dance practice. so they got new member... 
Reading some interviews/news about Rap Monster struggle to become an idol. I think he doing fine so far. Looks like he can balance both world.

@adikkeluangman said: 방탄소년단 '하루만(Just one day)' dance practice... watching the dance practice. so they got new member... 

Reading some interviews/news about Rap Monster struggle to become an idol. I think he doing fine so far. Looks like he can balance both world.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest neknarf

BTS is coming to Europe !!!!!!!!!   27/07 in Berlin, Germany29/07 in Stockholm, Sweden
And on 01/08 they are going to Sao Paulo, Brasil.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [Welcome to our "1st Listening Party" #BTS_BE #GrammyNominatedBTS #Dynamite25thWin #LifeGoesOn2ndWin]