Quantcast

♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [Welcome to our "1st Listening Party" #BTS_BE #GrammyNominatedBTS #Dynamite25thWin #LifeGoesOn2ndWin]

BTS: BE album poll  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these songs do you feel most connected with?

• Life Goes On
    • Fly To My Room
    • Blue & Grey
    • Telepathy
    • Dis-ease
    • Stay
    • Dynamite
  2. 2. Which of these songs just made you want to stand up and dance?

• Life Goes On
    • Fly To My Room
    • Blue & Grey
    • Telepathy
    • Dis-ease
    • Stay
    • Dynamite
  3. 3. Which of these songs or lyrics give you the most comfort during the pandemic? (choose as many as you like)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 11/30/2020 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: BE Listening Party   BTS released their new album BE on November 20. They were also nominated for a Grammy award on November 24.     In order to give everyone the

"Sing Dynamite" with BTS        LipSync Guide      @partyon @Lmangla @MayanEcho @Jillia  @MinLyn @Sleepy Owl @larus @TiNaDo @backstreetboysfan @wallflow

Thanks @partyon for helping us organizing our first "Listening Party"  here.   Please feel free to tag other friends that you feel will be able to enjoy listening to the songs too.  Thank you.   

That Idol performance in front of the palace, in hanbok fusion outfits and with the huge autumn moon was amazing! It fits in the Asian mid-autumn festivities and a great way to promote Korean culture to the US audience via Fallon. As an Asian person that grew up in the US, this kind of performance was non existent when I was growing up and on American TV. So I am incredibly proud to see it happen and so well done! 

Edited by stella77
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#HappyChuseok2020 #DynamiteShiningThrough #BTSWeek #BTS_BEisComing]

I had fun watching them cooking and eating the fried chicken that they made themselves.  #BTSARMY Kitchen  is the BEST resource to search for the recipe related to the Bangtan Boys.

A little bit of typo there ... but we are OK

Credit to the owner 

• Love 1

Note:

There's a piece of writing in the magazine that I personally find uncomfortable with .  A few BTSARMY were also invited to share their views in other written pieces.  As for their visual, you can see how amazing they are. As of now, the hardcopy had been sold out.

Spoiler

Extra info:

A few hours before the issue was released , a few  twitter accounts were striked because there was  "a leaked info" posted  (related to the above items)

Credit to the owner

• Awesome 1
  • YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [Welcome to our "1st Listening Party" #BTS_BE #GrammyNominatedBTS #Dynamite25thWin #LifeGoesOn2ndWin]