BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#MapOfTheSoul:7 #4DaysUntil7 #WithJhopeOnTheSide #OurRemedyJhope ]

Credit to the owner

p.s There is an ocean of posts on Twitter and these are just a small percentage of it.  Hobi, Happy Birthday and hopefully you are always happy and healthy beside your family and your brothers in BTS.  We purple you.

As a relatively low-key fan of BTS (also kinda recent since I only became a fan when DNA was released), thanks for all your updates here @YongZura⁷ The army fandom is so big and there's so much going on that I can't keep up and it's nice to see all your posts (my quick catch-up in one place)! Looking forward to all the BTS activities and new album this week too. Exciting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stella77 said:

As a relatively low-key fan of BTS (also kinda recent since I only became a fan when DNA was released), thanks for all your updates here @YongZura⁷ The army fandom is so big and there's so much going on that I can't keep up and it's nice to see all your posts (my quick catch-up in one place)! Looking forward to all the BTS activities and new album this week too. Exciting.

Thanks @stella77 Glad that the info here help.  Just fyi,  I myself can't catch up sometimes. Even if one leaves for a short while ... there'll be some new info comes in.  

Can't wait for 7.:wub: Let's stream their songs and MV on the release date.  Fighting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credit to the owner

• Thanks 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#MapOfTheSoul:7 #3DaysUntil7 #WithJhopeOnTheSide #OurRemedyJhope ]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#MapOfTheSoul:7 #2DaysUntil7 ]