BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2024JinAndHobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #NEURONIsComing #FRI(END)SisComing #JinD88 #DDayTheMovie]

YongZura⁷

On 7/1/2019 at 10:42 PM, serendipity... said:

Stopped by to say that I love BTS so much :) 

I'm not a Korean and not into kpop but accidentally discovered BTS couple of years ago. Love their music, lyrics and most importantly their sincerity which reflects in their performances. You don't find musicians like them quite often because it's a rare breed. Stanning them is the best thing I've done and they've helped me get through some hard times :) 

Love yourself, love myself, peace.... 

Do come here always and let's enjoy their music.

Credit to the owner

16 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Not really an ARMY, but I like their music, and think the guys are all pretty cute and sweet. :) I know their stage names (RM, Suga, Jin, J-Hope, V, Jimin, JungKook, but not their real names yet. @UniversalRefugee, which one is YoonMin?

Surprised this thread doesn't have much discussion, though lots of posts thanks to @Yongzura.

Yoongi/Suga and Jimin

i know the BTS thread on another forum was active but I can access it for like three months already... 

• Like 1

On 7/3/2019 at 2:42 PM, stroppyse said:

Not really an ARMY, but I like their music, and think the guys are all pretty cute and sweet. :) I know their stage names (RM, Suga, Jin, J-Hope, V, Jimin, JungKook, but not their real names yet. @UniversalRefugee, which one is YoonMin?

Surprised this thread doesn't have much discussion, though lots of posts thanks to @Yongzura.

@stroppyse, what a lovely surprise :wub:  It is very much different from our drama thread isn't it?  Actually I just took over the thread and although I'm not sure what happened to the previous owner and the other members before me, I know there are many secret viewers here, :ph34r: If anyone can listen to their music without any prejudice (referring to Suga's statement), he or she will surely love their music.  There will always be "the" song that is suitable for you since they have varieties to choose from.

Kim Namjoon - RM (Leader)

Kim Seokjin - Jin

Min Yoongi - Suga

Jung Hoseok - J-Hope

Park Jimin - Jimin

Kim Taehyung - V

Jeon Jungkook - Jungkook

On 7/3/2019 at 2:02 PM, UniversalRefugee said:

Dropping by to say hi. 

A refugee of another forum that can't get its act together. 

just looking for other ARMYs and other Kpop fans. 

I love all 7 members but have a special spot for YoonMin. 

Hi there, thank you for dropping by.  Do come whenever you are available.  :)  Glad that you love them too and now we have another platform to communicate with them - Weverse.  Have you tried it?

Since they are having a LYS SPY Concert let's listen to the latest track

Credit to the owner

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#SYSConcert #BTSWorld #Heartbeat #Lights]
On 7/4/2019 at 12:36 PM, Yongzura said:

Hi there, thank you for dropping by.  Do come whenever you are available.  :)  Glad that you love them too and now we have another platform to communicate with them - Weverse.  Have you tried it?

Since they are having a LYS SPY Concert let's listen to the latest track

Credit to the owner

I haven't tried it but i have been reading about it . 

i will actually try it since I am learning Hanggul. 

Do you speak/read Hanggul?

This is two of the many articles I've written about BTS, just want to share it here. 

https://hubpages.com/entertainment/BTS-Success-A-Deep-Dive

https://hubpages.com/entertainment/BTS-Success-A-Deep-Dive-Part-2

Edited by stroppyse
Please note that you are not allowed to quote images/videos/etc in this forum.
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, stroppyse said:

@Yongzura, I do listen to some kpop, but it took BTS for me to actually post to a kpop forum. It is pretty different from the drama threads. :)

Btw, FYI, the translation in the tweet with Jimin's picture is a little off. The text actually says "Copying j-hope, Tae-hyung-ie is taking a picture."

Anyway, thanks for maintaining this thread. Not many posts, but I'm willing to bet that there are people visiting it.

18 hours ago, UniversalRefugee said:

I haven't tried it but i have been reading about it . 

i will actually try it since I am learning Hanggul. 

Do you speak/read Hanggul?

This is two of the many articles I've written about BTS, just want to share it here. 

https://hubpages.com/entertainment/BTS-Success-A-Deep-Dive

https://hubpages.com/entertainment/BTS-Success-A-Deep-Dive-Part-2

Thanks @stroppyse for the correct translation.  One of the reasons that help the Korean Language spread to every part of the world, the dramas, the kpop etc. This article in a way relate to you too.

@UniversalRefugee, I'm at the beginner level ha ha... can recognise the letters but slow at reading, better in listening but got confused in speaking.  Thank you for the articles, I'll be checking it out soon.

On 7/8/2019 at 11:19 PM, stroppyse said:

I have to say that I really like the MV for Lights. I don't speak Japanese, so it's harder for me to get into the song itself. I wish they would release a Korean language version of the song. :)

Whenever they released a Japanese single, there's always something different that I'm not sure how to describe it, more emotional.... I guess it depends on the individual's perspective.  This is an OST from the Japanese remake drama "Signal" - "Don't Leave Me", another one of my long list of favourite songs by them. :wub:

I am amazed that they are so dominant right now. I have to admit that ARMY is pretty amazing and dedicated in spreading the music and message of BTS worldwide. I've been curious as to why BTS is so transcendent when there are so many k-pop groups around. I like their music and their vibe, but I speak the language. I'm curious to know how long BTS can keep up their reign worldwide, and what they're follow up will be in terms of releasing a song/record that the US market may want to buy, and not just a cult following, but the mainstream.

Agree that ARMY  is amazing.  They are everywhere in every parts of the world.  They brought BTS everywhere too.  My answer for the moment might be too general. It all started from the day BTS exist.  Playing the game "BTS World" gave some of the ARMY the chance to look back at their humble beginning and I can't imagine how the ARMY who grew together with them went through all these challenges.   

The past

The present

Credit to the owner