Quantcast
Yongzura

♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [KDiamonds ♡ ILovelies]

I have to say that I really like the MV for Lights. I don't speak Japanese, so it's harder for me to get into the song itself. I wish they would release a Korean language version of the song. :)

I am amazed that they are so dominant right now. I have to admit that ARMY is pretty amazing and dedicated in spreading the music and message of BTS worldwide. I've been curious as to why BTS is so transcendent when there are so many k-pop groups around. I like their music and their vibe, but I speak the language. I'm curious to know how long BTS can keep up their reign worldwide, and what they're follow up will be in terms of releasing a song/record that the US market may want to buy, and not just a cult following, but the mainstream.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2019 at 11:19 PM, stroppyse said:

I have to say that I really like the MV for Lights. I don't speak Japanese, so it's harder for me to get into the song itself. I wish they would release a Korean language version of the song. :)

Whenever they released a Japanese single, there's always something different that I'm not sure how to describe it, more emotional.... I guess it depends on the individual's perspective.  This is an OST from the Japanese remake drama "Signal" - "Don't Leave Me", another one of my long list of favourite songs by them. :wub:

I am amazed that they are so dominant right now. I have to admit that ARMY is pretty amazing and dedicated in spreading the music and message of BTS worldwide. I've been curious as to why BTS is so transcendent when there are so many k-pop groups around. I like their music and their vibe, but I speak the language. I'm curious to know how long BTS can keep up their reign worldwide, and what they're follow up will be in terms of releasing a song/record that the US market may want to buy, and not just a cult following, but the mainstream.

Agree that ARMY  is amazing.  They are everywhere in every parts of the world.  They brought BTS everywhere too.  My answer for the moment might be too general. It all started from the day BTS exist.  Playing the game "BTS World" gave some of the ARMY the chance to look back at their humble beginning and I can't imagine how the ARMY who grew together with them went through all these challenges.   

The past

The present

Credit to the owner

• Like 1

Credit to the owner

• Like 1

# V/Taehyung

#Jungkook

The family of BigHit

#Jimin

#J-Hope

#JK

Credit to the owner

Some clips from the SYS Concert in Shizuoka, Japan:

Credit to the owner

For the new ARMY especially (me included) if you are in the Twitter World there is information about the challenges that BTS has to endure during their debut years and years after.  The more we know about their past the more we feel grateful for being able to see their successes in the present.  The bond between BTS and ARMY is so strong because of these challenges.  Hope we will always appreciate this relationship and do not take it for granted.

Credit to the owner

Feel like listening to their songs or watch the MV?  Every time I play the MV "Heartbeat", "Lights" will follow then Heize's "We don't talk together" produced by Suga....   :wub:

Credit to the owner

Within a few hours BH has informed a date for another concert.  They have just completed the #SYS Concert in Japan.

A beautiful video clip of #SYS Concert in Shizuoka today

Credit to the owner

A thread

Credit to the owner

If you are missing them

Thank you

Credit to the owner

Some more ..

Credit to the owners

BTS X TXT

Spoiler

Part 2