BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

Guest adikkeluangman

방탄소년단 '호르몬전쟁' MVhttp://youtu.be/Hhph0_CdUHg The lyrics is so cheesy, puppy first love and what not. They can make it more flowery or pastel look like other boy group MV but they make it more their style.
Instead of lock thread, better merged this two thread. Because if this is close, when people search. It will still pop up on the search result.

via allkpop:The other day, there was a lovely cooking tutorial by BTSJin on the boys' blog, which had fans aww-ing and ooh-ing at first. But soon after, it wasn't the delicious dish that he prepared that captivated fans' attention, but rather an object in the background of one of the pictures! 

Hawk-eyed fans noticed a brown, rectangular packaged item in the corner of what appears to be their dorm, and have pointed this out to be a condom! This revelation shattered the fantasies of some, who may have thought that these seemingly innocent boys did not have private lives; while it actually stirred the fantasies of others - sparking inspiration for fanfics across the internet!

Taking to Twitter and other various SNS means, fans expressed their wide array of thoughts, ranging from "I can't look at BTS in the same way anymore", "Why do they have a condom in their dorm?!", "No wonder they were in a 'War of Hormone'", "A king-sized condom? Who does it belong to?", "Maybe its their manager hyung's", "At least they're being safe", "Glad to know they're healthy boys""Maybe a fan sent it to them", and more.

what do you yall think about the condom thing?  :)

BTS's agency Big Hit Entertainment confirms it is a condom in Jin's picture

Recently, fans spread a picture from a cooking tutorial by BTS (Bangtan Boys)Jinuploaded onto the group's blog, pointing out that something appearing to be a condom could be seen in the background inside their dorm! 

Now, the agency Big Hit Entertainment simply responded on November 14 with, "The item within the picture is indeed a condom. Those were presents they received from fans." As it was a simple incident, the agency did not release a long, official statement regarding it.  

Netizens had responded when the pictures first got distributed, "Might it be a present from an overseas fan?" and, "Is it something they bought while they were out on an overseas schedule?" as it was overseas fans who noticed first since it was a condom brand not familiar in Korea. It particularly gained attention as they are idols with a lot of fans in their teen years. (via: allkpop)

• 2 weeks later...

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Pops in Seoul-BTS (War of Hormone) 방탄소년단 (호르몬 전쟁)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

'Danger (Mo-Blue-Mix) ft. THANH' Teaser

I like it so far and how they start to collab. I thought the boys with U.S composer or something.

Bangtan Boys’ Potential for Greatness and What Could Hinder It
12059779_f520.jpg

Most Kpop boybands and girlgroups are mere products of brilliant marketing but have no artistic talent except for stage performance. However, everyone knows that the minimum requirement to be considered a real artist is to create your own material. That’s why Kpop is frowned upon by many critics. It is so full of celebrities shaped by marketing. They are products that are packaged and thrown an image that fulfill the fantasies of young people… like old Disney fairytales and Nicholas Sparks novels.

Once in a while, however, someone emerges from the rubble and it gives me some hope that people will finally realize that Korea isn’t just about artificially colored hair, grinding hips, barely there outfits and illusions of virginity and purity.

Bangtan Boys is one such emergence. When I first saw their We Are Bulletproof dance practice, I saw some things I didn’t see in other idol groups and as I watch them more, I realize that they do have real potential to become great idols and great artists.

They Create Their Own Materials

It’s not just about them writing and producing their own materials. There are a number of idols that create their own materials. There’s Big Bang, JYJ, Jay Park and several more. What sets Bangtang Boys apart is the quality of their sound. They do write pop but there is some semblance of hiphop in there and IF they evolve the right way,  

They write DIFFERENT materials. Their songs actually sound distinct from each other. Other boybands, although they create their own materials, are so similar that you can actually take the lyrics of one of their songs and put it one of their other melodies and it will still work.

Not everything is about love. There is nothing wrong with writing about love but when 90 percent of the materials a boyband creates is about love, it gets a little jarring. Bangtang Boys, with little life experience they have, has enough maturity to draw out reflections on their life experiences. It may sound juvenile to some but relevant to their age group. 

CLICK HERE FOR THE REST OF THE ARTICLEsorry, it's illegal to post an entire article

Guest adikkeluangman

'Danger (Mo-Blue-Mix) ft. THANH' MV

I kinda like this remix. Hope we can see more collaboration like this in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

EXO, GOT7, BTS, B1A4 and More Cheer On ′Sing Again, Hera Gu′
Revving up for its grand premiere, Mnet′s new music drama, Sing Again, Hera Gu received support from a group of popular singers.
87868628.jpg

On December 31, Mnet unveiled a video in which BTS, GOT7, EXO, Red Velvet, Sunmi, B1A4, Roy Kim, and Clara all intorduced Sing Again, Hera Gu and shared the anticipation they have for the start of the drama, starring Min Hyo Rin, B1A4′s Jin Young, Super Junior-M′s Henry, and more.
22623954.jpg

Sing Again, Hera Gu is about a group of hopeful musicians who taken on the challenge of auditioning for Superstar K2. It begins January 9. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/84267/video-exo-got7-bts-b1a4-and-more-cheer-on-sing-again-hera-gu
The guys basically cheer for their label-mate that acting in this drama. How cute of them.

• 2 weeks later...

^that video is life. it gives me goosebumps of how passionate they are. also, bighit throwing shade at the camera men from gayo daejun is hilarious and smart.
bts is improving every single day. i'm so happy to witness and support them!
and with that i will leave a few pictures they recently uploaded on their twitter :x :x :x  (@bts_twt): 

nj3_zps180ec3e3.jpgnj2_zps06c1dea4.jpgnj_zpscab5943b.jpg