Quantcast

♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#HappyBirthdayJin #GrammyNominatedBTS]

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: BE Listening Party   BTS released their new album BE on November 20. They were also nominated for a Grammy award on November 24.     In order to give everyone the

https://bit.ly/2Vec9o6   Firstly, I would like to thank @partyon and @Lmangla for giving us the opportunity to host the 1st Listening Party for BTS latest album BE.  Instead of feeling down

"Sing Dynamite" with BTS        LipSync Guide      @partyon @Lmangla @MayanEcho @Jillia  @MinLyn @Sleepy Owl @larus @TiNaDo @backstreetboysfan @wallflow

• YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BBHot100No7 #Dynamite19thWin #BEIsComing]

Spoiler

Credit to the owner

Dear #BTS

Thank you for the written postcards.  How kind of you to send the ARMY beautiful messages even before your debut through various media.  Thank you for always communicating with us.  It meant everything.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ said:

This is a very impressive piece of writing.

Credit to the owner

This article is THE best I have read about BTS and super relatable to me personally! Literally fire re some of her sentences and  the way she wrote it all. Really amazing.

10 hours ago, YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ said:

The Artist said to ZOOM in.. So what's your favourite?

Credit to the owner

My eyes immediately went to 三国演义, which is Romance of the Three Kingdoms lol fitting for me as I like Chinese history 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!
  • Love 2
  • YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#HappyBirthdayJin #GrammyNominatedBTS]