Quantcast

♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#HappyBirthdayJin #GrammyNominatedBTS]

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: BE Listening Party   BTS released their new album BE on November 20. They were also nominated for a Grammy award on November 24.     In order to give everyone the

https://bit.ly/2Vec9o6   Firstly, I would like to thank @partyon and @Lmangla for giving us the opportunity to host the 1st Listening Party for BTS latest album BE.  Instead of feeling down

"Sing Dynamite" with BTS        LipSync Guide      @partyon @Lmangla @MayanEcho @Jillia  @MinLyn @Sleepy Owl @larus @TiNaDo @backstreetboysfan @wallflow

Thank you @YongZura⁷ and @Jillia! :kiss_wink:

So RM is the only one I always recognize automatically, because he is the one that speaks English. :D

The other ones,  I can't remember. :D

Is it Jimin who is the most popular member? What are the other guys' roles (lead dancer, visual, etc)?

Taehyung definitely stands out the most in the video (for me) :kiss_wink:

@Lmangla Wat about you? Which is the most eye-catching member in the Dynamite video?

@Sarang21 Don't kill me that I still can't remember.... :joy: I know, you've tried to teach me....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

@partyon

Taehyung was coming for us in the Dynamite video. :lol: He killed half the Army probably!

:loolz:

BTS Roles:

RM:

Leader/Main Rapper

Jin:

Vocalist/Visual

Suga:

Lead Rapper

J-Hope:

Main Dancer/Rapper/Sub Vocalist

Jimin:

Main Dancer/Lead Vocalist

V aka Taehyung:

Vocalist/Visual

Jung Kook:

Main Vocalist/Lead Dancer/Maknae

@YongZura⁷

Please correct me if I missed anything. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@partyon don't worry so much, it does take time to recognise who is who... Unless you watch their content every day you'll be able to catch on.  Don't identify them through their hair colours though because they always change it. :D

I also update a little bit info about them on the first page.

Each one of them has his own charm.  I'm one of those ARMY who prefer not to choose one over the other.  All of them are popular and charming to me :D All 7 of them.

@Jillia Pass!  However, there are also time where we can also see the rappers sing and the vocalists rap :glasses:  

What a visual :heart:

EgAm2RgU8AYnIMD?format=jpg&name=large

EgAm3QQUwAIg_AV?format=jpg&name=large

Credit to BIgHit Ent

• Love 2
  • Awesome 2

@YongZura⁷

So true! Which is actually the BEST I think! That sometimes they're switching roles!

:wow1:

Btw, I hope I wasn't keeping you from any chores by mentioning you. :D I'm a bad girl, calling you back! kkkk

:selfie2:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla Wat about you? Which is the most eye-catching member in the Dynamite video?

kekekek... you know me, I pay more attention to background even in dramas. :D hahahaha.... so what was eye catching was that rainbow sprouting fields! hahaha... immediately, I was thinking "where did they shoot this? how long did it take to create that VFX" -- given the catchy beat, I was expecting a more fantasy type field/background throughout the song.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

@partyon Thanks for tagging! ^_^

I liked the song and I liked watching them! :lol: First few notes, and the beat, reminded me of another singer and one of his songs. The rest of it, and the MV, have shown why BTS has huge following. 

Actually, I haven't really watched nor listened to BTS, though I did see their carpool karaoke. They were awesome!

This new song and its MV is tastefully done. Fearless forecast: their first English song will be iconic, and it will break records and barriers, if any. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@YongZura⁷

So true! Which is actually the BEST I think! That sometimes they're switching roles!

Btw, I hope I wasn't keeping you from any chores by mentioning you. :D I'm a bad girl, calling you back! kkkk

Nah, it's fine.  If I'm not able to answer it right away, I'll be answering it a bit later :approves:  i was going to take a longer break after our 24 hour lockdown yesterday when the song was released.  But this is so rare of an occasion. Wow, 10 member voted already?

@MayanEcho and  @Lmangla welcome.  

They will usually  have "an episode of the Behind The Scene" later and I will tag you about it @Lmangla

@MayanEcho Ohhh you've seen Carpool Karaoke... Yes, lovely people, you'll enjoy riding anywhere with them...:D Just watching them enjoying the ride and their interaction will make you feel happy.

We're still counting

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread #BTSLOCKDOWN [#BTSDynamite Dynnananananana eh..]
  • YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread #BTSLOCKDOWN [#BTSDynamite #Dynamite Poll]

It has been a busy week and with me focusing on the Army Dynamite streaming goals, I didn’t have a chance to come here. Been singing all day. It is a lovely surprise to see new fans join the thread here! Welcome and welcome! Dynamite and it’s instrumentals are awesome. It has definitely lifted my spirits and I have been super happy and smiling all day when I listen to the song or watch the video. 

New EDM and acoustic remix is coming on the 24th Agust! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2
7 minutes ago, stella77 said:

Amazing photo from the GQ Japan magazine. I love to see them so happy!!! Awwww the dance video is adorable - too bad I can’t dance to save my life lol 

Me too:  Just love watching others... Yes, I've seen the pictures too.. but not sure whether it's okay to put it here since it was scanned

Credit to the owner

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

"Sing Dynamite" with BTS :)

LipSync Guide :D

@partyon @Lmangla @MayanEcho @Jillia  @MinLyn @Sleepy Owl @larus @TiNaDo @backstreetboysfan @wallflowersforjane @PoisonIvy @kokodus

@Berou @Min2206 @HR. @Walk Kindly @H0ney @kiklaminHo @stella77 @Sarang21 @Sumaiya Eva

Since BTS has a variety of genre in their discography, there might be more than one song that you might love.  Here's the link to their discography - HERE  Enjoy

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#HappyBirthdayJin #GrammyNominatedBTS]