Quantcast

♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#HappyBirthdayJin #GrammyNominatedBTS]

• YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread #BTSLOCKDOWN [#BTSDynamite]
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: BE Listening Party   BTS released their new album BE on November 20. They were also nominated for a Grammy award on November 24.     In order to give everyone the

https://bit.ly/2Vec9o6   Firstly, I would like to thank @partyon and @Lmangla for giving us the opportunity to host the 1st Listening Party for BTS latest album BE.  Instead of feeling down

"Sing Dynamite" with BTS        LipSync Guide      @partyon @Lmangla @MayanEcho @Jillia  @MinLyn @Sleepy Owl @larus @TiNaDo @backstreetboysfan @wallflow

Poll time: BTS - Dynamite

Kpop chingus, a new song and video is out by BTS!

This is BTS's first English language song ever. Check out the video!

The event organizers @partyon and @Lmangla put together a little poll for you to answer, after you've watched the video.

The poll is open to everyone, regardless if you are a BTS fan or not! :kiss_wink:

Just answer the questions on the top of the page.

Feel free to add a comment on this thread and tell us what you liked the most about the video. The poll is up until Monday.

bts-2020-youtube-dynamite.jpg

Disco Lives!

bts_dynamite_1280.jpg?h=c673cd1c&itok=Lu

The color explosion!

bts-dynamite-mv-video_crop1597983295785.

The giant donut! It's big, no? :D

Tagging: @YongZura⁷ @stella77 @Sarang21

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 3
4 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Wow you live up to your name @partyon We're were  since yesterday.  Thank you for the surprise poll.  I personally believe everyone will enjoy and feel uplifted by it during current situation.

Thanks @YongZura⁷ ! :D I didn't choose the name partyon, the name chose me. :D

:piggydance:

If you know of any other kpop chingus who would like to answer the poll, make sure to tag them on this thread. :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
3 minutes ago, partyon said:

If you know of any other kpop chingus who would like to answer the poll, make sure to tag them on this thread. :kiss_wink:

Everyone is welcome.  This song is not just a gift for the BTS ARMY but for everyone.  I know there are quite a number of lurkers too here .... ;)  Actually BTS members are in the process of preparing another album when they found this song. They decided to keep the song originally as it is that is in English. (They did experience singing in English before but Dynamite is totally different)

We're going to get another two versions of Dynamite and another MV B-side. too  Whenever you feel tired or exhausted let's enjoy watching the MV :fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I'm liking the song a lot too! It's a really catchy tune. :kiss_wink:@Sarang21 has been forcing / encouraging me to watch BTS videos, I like this one the best!

Since @Lmangla and myself have a little bit of a hard time to distinguish who's who in BTS (they look the same to us :joy: ), could someone please enlighten us who is who in this video?

capture-d-e-cran-2020-08-21-a-12-20-49-a

Starting from left please @YongZura⁷ @Jillia :kiss_wink:

Thank you!

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#HappyBirthdayJin #GrammyNominatedBTS]