Quantcast

♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#HappyBirthdayJin #GrammyNominatedBTS]

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: BE Listening Party   BTS released their new album BE on November 20. They were also nominated for a Grammy award on November 24.     In order to give everyone the

https://bit.ly/2Vec9o6   Firstly, I would like to thank @partyon and @Lmangla for giving us the opportunity to host the 1st Listening Party for BTS latest album BE.  Instead of feeling down

"Sing Dynamite" with BTS        LipSync Guide      @partyon @Lmangla @MayanEcho @Jillia  @MinLyn @Sleepy Owl @larus @TiNaDo @backstreetboysfan @wallflow

• YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#MapOfTheSoul7 #IUxSUGA]
  • YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#MapOfTheSoul7 #IUxSUGA #EightOutNow #EightBy93Line]

I can’t find it on my iTunes under IU either but saw the video on YT and it is a lovely song with such a touching tribute to her friends that live in forever young in her memory. Only sad that it is sooo short!. I am not surprised that it will break the charts - it is a great song. IU is very pretty in the video but the last sad smile of the video gave me goosebumps. (I have hair envy tho.) 

updated: found it and immediately bought it - listed under charts as #2 but won’t show up under IU (strange!) 

• Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, stella77 said:

I can’t find it on my iTunes yet either but saw the video on YT and it is a lovely song with such a touching tribute to her friends that live in forever young in her memory. 

Have you followed the steps mentioned?

I hope you'll be able to find it.  I'm streaming on Spotify.

• Thanks 1

^i did try that but still didn’t find it there. I did find it by going to the chart listings! I love it and it is going on repeat 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, stella77 said:

^i did try that but still didn’t find it there. I did find it by going to the chart listings! I love it and it is going on repeat 

Please play it in between other songs.... to make it valid :blush:  ON, BlackSwan etc...

Credit to the owner

• Like 1
  • YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#HappyBirthdayJin #GrammyNominatedBTS]