BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GrammyNominatedBTS #BEno1BB200 #Dynamite25thWin #LifeGoesOn2ndWin]

Thanks for the invite! It was fun.

After this listening party I searched more songs and youtube videos about BTS, that the rest of my weekend was unproductive ;) 

I remembered the song I absolutely adored, Waste it on me, which is mostly BTS singing, but at the time I didn't realise that. And also I adore Idol. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

47 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ said:

Firstly, I would like to thank @partyon and @Lmangla for giving us the opportunity to host the 1st Listening Party for BTS latest album BE.  Instead of feeling down and unhappy with the current situation the members accepted and faced it by doing what they do best as musicians.  Thus BE is created with the thought of sharing comfort and hope with others.  With the same thought and gesture we are also happy to share their music and hopefully  this event had given you the opportunity to listen to their songs with an open heart and mind.

I'm very grateful to all our "chingus"  as listed below.  Hope you'll be able to join us again next time.

@partyon @Lmangla @Jillia @stella77  @Min2206 @agenth @larus @Nodame @gm4queen

@bohmi @backstreetboysfan @joccu @sheeeeee @MayanEcho @kiefshi1056 @Ameera Ali @pompyavi

Thank you @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ for your continuous updates and thoughtfulness in opening up and sharing this Listening Party with us.   If not for our Event Organizers, I would not have come here. I still need more time to recognise who is who LOL.  TBH, I am more into their songs and dances.  Glad my songs were chosen tops.  Yay!

credit to @partyon and @Lmangla

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

26 minutes ago, agenth said:

Thanks for the invite! It was fun.

After this listening party I searched more songs and youtube videos about BTS, that the rest of my weekend was unproductive ;)

I remembered the song I absolutely adored, Waste it on me, which is mostly BTS singing, but at the time I didn't realise that. And also I adore Idol. 

You are showing the symptom of falling down the rabbit hole :glasses:  From my perspective your weekend is very productive :gangnamstyle:It usually starts with "I just wanted to know their names..."  

24 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Thank you @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ for your continuous updates and thoughtfulness in opening up and sharing this Listening Party with us.   If not for our Event Organizers, I would not have come here. I still need more time to recognise who is who LOL.  TBH, I am more into their songs and dances.  Glad my songs were chosen tops.  Yay!

Thanks to you too.  Don't worry we have lots of time to make sure you can identify who's who...  

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fu9f0084i3i5ij6ftm

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

A huge thank you to everyone who participated in the event! An especially big thank you to dear @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ for the event idea and the input. :dorakiss:

We will be kicking off our December event tomorrow (Tuesday). We hope all of you will participate!

shaun the sheep snowball fight GIF by Aardman Animations

See you around!

re: @Lmangla

tagging: @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ

@Jillia @stella77  @Min2206 @agenth @larus @Nodame @gm4queen

@bohmi @backstreetboysfan @joccu @sheeeeee @MayanEcho @kiefshi1056 @Ameera Ali  @pompyavi

• Love 6
  • Blob 4

Thanks for this lovely chance to listen and comment and see the awesome updates on how BTS is doing.

Grateful to my lovely pals @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ and @partyon

Cool to see friends @Jillia and @stella77 as well.

I listened to the album multiple times Love all the songs.

All the songs on BE are great. Love their versatility branching into various genres, music, vibes etc.  Plus this is such a great album with songs you can tell they were in deep thought and experienced the Pandemic /Lockdowns/ Quarantine that has changed the world this year in 2020. So talented is BTS. But some of my thought and reactions below.

tracks

1) Life Goes On (written by RM, Suga Jhope) ---Love the message that our boys on BTS sharing to us /world/fans ARMY about the Pandemic --so thoughtful and hopeful. Love the feel and vibe overall.

2) Fly to My Room---Loved how RM, Jhope and Suga wrote this song. Jimin brought life to this song as BTS wanted us to be hopeful while missing travel and ability to move easily as pre Pandemic and with ease as before. I definitely miss travel like everyone else the ability to travel and go around easily. Def a bright and mellow tune that I appreciate. Great job Mochi!

3) Blue and Grey-(written V, Suga,  RM, Jhope)Tae Hyung (V) wrote such a gorgeous song that is sung so well being melodic, haunting, instead of black and white he used Blue and Grey.  This sad track eloquently expresses his dealing with burnout, depression and and sadness---the colors of this song flow so beautifully throughout this song. It is dreamy and ethereal but so MEMORABLE. This hit me deeply. Bravo Tae Hyung.

4) Telepathy-(written by Suga, RM, Junggook)-I like the cool and brighter vibe that makes me bob my head while listening to this track. Def an uplifting tune after the prior track. When Jin expressed the group's desire and sadness not seeing their fans ARMY during COVID/the Pandemic for Suga (as he is recovering from his surgery). Having seen them live a few times, they are so great at fan service (one of the best groups showing their appreciation to ARMY and ARMY does show their support so well too).

5) dis-ease (composed and written by J-Hope, and co-written by RM, Suga, and Jimin and other non BTS song writers) Wow Jhope is so clever and his grasp of Korean and English to have RM compliment him being specific (dis-ease)as we know (dis) is opposite of (ease) and just as one word with no hyphen we already know the meaning of the word. So clever and refreshing very retro vibe rap song echoing the long ago days of 1990's more pure rap track in the middle of the track was great.

6) Stay (cowritten Junggook, RM, Jin and other song writers) Lovely tune about making deeper connections beyond the superficial. So true I found myself very self reflective this year due to more time to halt my former fast pace life due to the Pandemic. It resonated with me alot.

7)Dynamite--Does not have an BTS members song credits on this song

by David Stewart and Jessica Agombar I just think it is a fun great song when it came out and to be so successful being an ALL ENGLISH track that BTS decided to have in English was such a trail blazer for them. But I love how BTS is reminding us ALL via this bright, fun track to appreciate everything and all the small things in life (we can easily forgot or take for granted). So the fact it is a peppy reminder that I personally remind and think of myself especially during this tough year of 2020.

If you made it to here, thanks for humoring me. Just my personal reactions to these songs.

:hooray2:

• Blob 4

Yes! Oh my my my....  What Yoongi wants Yoongi gets and Jimin too.

The first Korean language song on Hot100 #LifeGoesOn and #Dynamite going back up..

@Nodame I made it till the end.  I'll give you A++ for the details description. What a lovely day to get the top for BB200 and BBHot100.  

Credit to the owner

• Thanks 3
  • Blob 2

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GrammyNominatedBTS #BEno1BB200 #LifeGoesOnNo1BBHot100 #DynamiteNo3BBHot100]