BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

It was very well done, heaven to my ears, and I am so happy to see the overwhelming amount of love and reading all the lovely comments from non-fans was also a nice welcome. 

Big Hit: PLEASE release a greatest hits LIVE compilation album in the near future please. 

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, Yinye said:

It was very well done, heaven to my ears, and I am so happy to see the overwhelming amount of love and reading all the lovely comments from non-fans was also a nice welcome. 

Big Hit: PLEASE release a greatest hits LIVE compilation album in the near future please. 

Agree with that.  I also watched some reaction videos as well especially those who know the original singer, who are well versed in music etc.  Crying with some of them too ... ha ha (happy tears)

Well just to inform everyone, I'll be very slow in posting news in the thread for now.  Need  to sort out some personal tasks etc.  However do check on BTS sns to get all the latest information.

This, you should not miss:

Credit to the owner

• Love 2

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GrammyNominatedBTS #BE_Essential #Dynamite31stWin]
20 hours ago, Yinye said:

@YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ please take care and no worries! 

Thanks chingu.  After a day of happiness and excitement of watching their performances on MTV Unplugged, we are facing something that is more and beyond the fandom.  Let the writers inform you about the matter.

A letter written earlier by an ARMY before

p.s

Spoiler

Credit to the owner

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GrammyNominatedBTS #BE_Essential #Dynamite31stWin #SongOfTheYear]
1 hour ago, Yinye said:

Soooo much content lol! I will have to catch up later. Too busy at the moment. 

There's no relax time for ARMY :blush:

Here you are:

Credit to the owner

p.s Actually I also believe all the release contents are their ways of showing comfort to ARMYs who are dealing with various challenges currently.  Will link it to the lyric site later.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

OMG finally a full version of Blue Side - my favorite track from Hobi’s mixtape! It’s going on loop and ahhhh the beginning vocals is lovely, Hobi!!!

agree that they are gifting and comforting us fans! I love this song so much.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1