Quantcast

♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [Congratulations #GrammyNominatedBTS]

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Sing Dynamite" with BTS        LipSync Guide      @partyon @Lmangla @MayanEcho @Jillia  @MinLyn @Sleepy Owl @larus @TiNaDo @backstreetboysfan @wallflow

Updated 26/11     BTS   [Standing from left: V, Jin and RM (Leader)] [Sitting from left: Jungkook, Suga, Jimin and J-Hope]     PR

It has been a busy week and with me focusing on the Army Dynamite streaming goals, I didn’t have a chance to come here. Been singing all day. It is a lovely surprise to see new fans join the thread he

• YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS2ndNo2onHot100 #Dynamite15thWin #560thPAK #BTSWeek #BTS_BEIscoming]
  • YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS2ndNo2onHot100 #Dynamite15thWin #560thPAK #BTSWeek #BTS_BEisComing]

I was asleep last night lol so woke up and see Twitter panic re the album and going into lockdown! Ahhhh November is around the corner and now I am thinking how to get the album preorder because Weverse won’t ship yet to my country! So happppppppppy for new music tho.

• Awesome 2
42 minutes ago, stella77 said:

I was asleep last night lol so woke up and see Twitter panic re the album and going into lockdown! Ahhhh November is around the corner and now I am thinking how to get the album preorder because Weverse won’t ship yet to my country! So happppppppppy for new music tho.

I was watching a drama when the notification came.  At the moment, I'm trying to ask a K-ARMY to help if it's possible.  BTW, some were panicking because of the word "deluxe"... however it's for the first print.  Others will still get it later.  Since I've Spotify I'm not worried about listening to #BTS_BE as soon as it comes out... however if I can get the Album earlier  it'll be better.  B)

p.s

There's offline retailer too.

Details.

Credit to the owner

• Love 2

True true. I will probably ask Yes Asia like I did for the London Blu-Ray. 

Update: I didn't have to ask - it's already up on their store for fans to pre-order too. I've been a long long long time customer of theirs. So I'm happy. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

In gearing up for the ONE online concert, I have been searching hi and low for an Army Bomb to make it more fun. And last week, Cokodive finally got a hold of some and I ordered it so fast before it sold out again. It just came today - within 5 days!! But I have no triple A batteries lol! So when I get some, I will take some photos. 

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, stella77 said:

In gearing up for the ONE online concert, I have been searching hi and low for an Army Bomb to make it more fun. And last week, Cokodive finally got a hold of some and I ordered it so fast before it sold out again. It just came today - within 5 days!! But I have no triple A batteries lol! So when I get some, I will take some photos. 

Good for you.  I bought it during the finale concert last October ...  I'm guilty for not able to use it after that since I'm always somewhere else.  I need to search for it ha ha ...

This tweet came back... ha ha.. but with one info missing (Syyy).  We're going to be fed well during Chuseok.

Happy Chuseok RM, Jin, Suga, Hobi, Jimin, V and JK.  I hope you'll be able to celebrate it with your family though we know you are busy practising for the coming concert.

Credit to the owner

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#DynamiteShiningThrough #BTSWeek #BTS_BEisComing]
  • YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [Congratulations #GrammyNominatedBTS]