BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

Hello. 

This is Big Hit Entertainment.

“BTS MAP OF THE SOUL ON:E” will be held on October 10 (Sat.) and 11 (Sun.) as a simultaneous online streaming and offline performance event.

We look forward to your interest in MAP OF THE SOUL ON:E, a one and only “ONline Edition” concert.

* Only limited seating will be available for purchase for the offline performances in accordance with government-mandated concert seat distancing measures for COVID-19 prevention. Please stay tuned for additional notices for more detailed information.

Thank you.

EfR1VuzUMAAZM9X?format=jpg&name=large

Credit to BigHit Entertainment

Of course I know which one I will be choosing with the current situation.  I miss going to SK this year...

@stella77

@Sarang21

@stroppyse

@Jillia In case you're interested ;)

@vangsweetie637

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

Wow! So much content! We get Dynamite + MV, I'm On It + MV + 2 dates of online/offline concerts and a new album in Q4!!! I can't wait - I hope they sell the online version as a bundle for both dates!!! That concert promo poster is nice. 

I like that Big Hit does these public briefings via YT - more transparency. 

OK -- back to work for me.

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, stella77 said:

Wow! So much content! We get Dynamite + MV, I'm On It + MV + 2 dates of online/offline concerts and a new album in Q4!!! I can't wait - I hope they sell the online version as a bundle for both dates!!! That concert promo poster is nice. 

I like that Big Hit does these public briefings via YT - more transparency. 

OK -- back to work for me.

Ha ha .. thank you for the short visit. May you have enjoyable working days.  

Yes, this is the second briefing by BigHit that I followed.  This is how the public and fans especially know what's happening within the year.  What is the term,  they walk-the-talk? Everyone is excited at the moment. 

We're looking forward to all the future content.  

• Wiggle 1

@stroppyse Stay Gold and Your Eyes Tell are both stuck in my head too (and I love being able to understand and sing along since I know Japanese lol). I pick up Korean words here and there but still a baby level even after almost two decades of watching Kdramas so it’s baby steps for me to sing along to their Korean songs lol. 

Yes exciting days ahead and I hope we all can enjoy it! 

• Awesome 1

9 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Yes, I do, too. I was supposed to go in November. I haven't cancelled the trip yet, but it looks as if I'm going to have to cancel. :(  I know it's a small thing compared to people who are more significantly impacted by it, but it's my own personal disappointment. Not to mention their cancelled world tour this year. Again, I realize it's not a big thing compared to the ravages of the pandemic. Doesn't mean I can't be disappointed.

My first trip to SK was in 2015 and since then it is one of the countries that I visit every year.  At that time I just followed my sister around and we were supposed to go there again in April this year but had to cancel it. It is understandable that anyone will be disappointed with the current situation and for me this forum is one of  the places to go to during this period.:approves:

One of the places that I was planning to go to:

BTS-%E2%80%9CYou-Never-Walk-Alone%E2%80%

• Like 1

Ohhh Hobi video with that music - is it a tiny peek into Dynamite? If so - I'm loving it already!! They all look so good! 

It's finally Friday and I can finally relax a bit. It was a crazy week but ended very well! 

• Love 1

4 hours ago, stella77 said:

I have to wait until next month but I plan on buying just the basic membership too for discount of future online content and concerts. I am trying to cut down on buying physical books and goods! 

Yes!  To tell you the truth, my membership kit for last year are still in the box.  I only took out the planner... :fullofhearts:   It's not easy .. but we can do it!

Even for this, I just bought the program but not the gift (shipping cost)

Credit to the owner

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 8/13/2020 at 8:03 AM, YongZura⁷ said:

Hello. 

This is Big Hit Entertainment.

“BTS MAP OF THE SOUL ON:E” will be held on October 10 (Sat.) and 11 (Sun.) as a simultaneous online streaming and offline performance event.

We look forward to your interest in MAP OF THE SOUL ON:E, a one and only “ONline Edition” concert.

* Only limited seating will be available for purchase for the offline performances in accordance with government-mandated concert seat distancing measures for COVID-19 prevention. Please stay tuned for additional notices for more detailed information.

Thank you.

Credit to BigHit Entertainment

Of course I know which one I will be choosing with the current situation.  I miss going to SK this year...

@stella77

@Sarang21

@stroppyse

@Jillia In case you're interested ;)

@vangsweetie637

I´m glad that they found a way to still do the MOTS7 tour. I´m so excited for it!

• Like 1
  • Love 1