Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
YongZura⁷

♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamiteIsComing #BTSInTheSOOP]

There is supposed to be a concert in Germany this weekend but ...

Credit to the owner

• Like 1

I am so looking forward to next week’s promotions and appearances! I even watched some Japanese YTers reaction to BTS to see what J-Army thought and it was fun. 

• Awesome 1

15 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

It's too small and since the background is dark you can't quite see them (They are in black and white too)  You just need to bring the cursor under the trophies and medals - one of the reasons why I'm a little bit hesitant.   This is not temporary and it's  yours.  The temporary one is the one I'm using - FOS (just 3 months) :)

What's important is we know it's there... our Baby Bangtan ...  :wub:

@Lmangla Is there a way to made the badge / medal easier to see?  (in reference to @stella77 case)   

@stella77, @YongZura⁷ has already answered the questions -- if you are on mobile, the medals don't show up for tech reasons. however, if you are on computer, you should be able to see on your profile (left of quote box and under your display name). I can see the badge but it looks like the picture is quite dark and not very visible in dark or evolution mode (which I am on). it looks like the badge was chosen when we are in light mode. I saw that yongzura has already passed on the feedback to admin under announcement section -- fingers crossed, maybe there is a way to make the background of the badge so it is a bit more visible. as far as I know, only the friends of soompi badge is temporary. otherwise, as yongzura said you can see it on the trophies and medals section.

• Thanks 2

I usually access this forum via my phone so that is why I can’t find it lol! Thanks again to you both  @Lmangla @YongZura⁷ for the information and I will be Ok knowing I have it anyways. 

Another show added to the Japanese promotions

• Like 1
  • Love 1

This was a great cover by BTS. I really hope they will release a LIVE album one day. 

• Like 1

Found a good summary of all the Japanese promotions for the upcoming week!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

CF

@stella77 I woke up as usual this morning and went through Twitter coincidentally. I found a tweet mentioning they are going to be in a program within 1 hour (and it was posted an hour before) Lucky me got to see BTS early in the morning even for just a few mins.

• Awesome 1

@YongZura⁷ that is a Good Morning!! I’m doing so chores today so will probably catch up with the Japanese programs later. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stella77 said:

@YongZura⁷ that is a Good Morning!! I’m doing so chores today so will probably catch up with the Japanese programs later. 

I'll put this post here. This is the one that I saw  I hope you'll get to catch the other programs too.  

• Thanks 1

Credit to bora 

p.s We're proud of them.  Thank you BTS and BigHit.

• Thanks 1

This is  really go all out... 

More new songs are coming :heart4:

Credit to the owner

• Like 1