Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
YongZura⁷

♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamiteIsComing #BTSInTheSOOP]

Too bad I am not in need of a new phone or it would be tempting to get it lol. So dangerous! 

:omg:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, stella77 said:

Too bad I am not in need of a new phone or it would be tempting to get it lol. So dangerous! 

1/2

That's why I just got myself the buds only  :piggie: 

EcPRqSEUMAEydWq?format=jpg&name=900x900

EcPRqz9UwAAz9gR?format=jpg&name=900x900

EcPRrU-U8AApZ4j?format=jpg&name=medium

EcPRr3gUMAAerZj?format=jpg&name=900x900

Credit to the owner

• Like 2

@YongZura⁷ oh do you use the buds with an iPhone or Android? It is already sold out here in TH even before the phones lol. I have an iPhone and don’t know if they would work together.

Army really pushing hard!!

• Love 2

1 hour ago, stella77 said:

@YongZura⁷ oh do you use the buds with an iPhone or Android? It is already sold out here in TH even before the phones lol. I have an iPhone and don’t know if they would work together.

From what I've read both iPhone and Android can use it.  The funny thing is I love the purple charger ... :glasses: It's free 

Army really pushing hard!!

Just focus on ARMYing...is the best thing. 

Credit to the owner

• Love 1

2/2

EcPRwamUEAEhugm?format=jpg&name=900x900

EcPRw8NUMAcNQci?format=jpg&name=900x900

EcPRxXAU0AAhQiQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Taken from:

Credit to the owner

• Like 2

Tbh I always chuckle at the Samsung endorsement

It´s so clear that the boys still prefer Iphones and are only using Samsung because of the endorsement.

There has been so many faux pas where they used iphones instead of Samsung :joy:

That time where Tae cover up the phone and wrote Samsung on it

Then they had to delete a group picture because it was posted with an iphone instead of Samsung

This is pretty much what´s goin on :joy:

uRs1PMwGv_YUXkt4G815KeYzWmepOiqMlxFGcRka

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@YongZura⁷ I read the Billboard Japan article and I think it was a mistranslation. I think the soundtrack for Itaewon Class will get a Japanese edition release with lyrics translation and special design not that the songs will be in Japanese etc. 

@Sarang21 lol yes I saw their iPhones oops too - glad that Samsung isn’t mad at them. I had to use and Android phone for work before and can’t get use to it since I’m also a long time iPhone user. 

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

This is pretty much what´s goin on 

It is fine as long as it is convenience for the users.  I'm glad that majority of us are not impulsive buyers but do think before buying and it's a BONUS if it is related to BTS.  :wub: 

I'm glad the BTS edition is not the flip phone , otherwise I'm tempted to get it too (influenced by PPL in KDrama)

p.s Can't wait to meet these cuties too and I've always been a "Samsung" :) user

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, stella77 said:

@YongZura⁷ I read the Billboard Japan article and I think it was a mistranslation. I think the soundtrack for Itaewon Class will get a Japanese edition release with lyrics translation and special design not that the songs will be in Japanese etc. 

@Sarang21 lol yes I saw their iPhones oops too - glad that Samsung isn’t mad at them. I had to use and Android phone for work before and can’t get use to it since I’m also a long time iPhone user. 

I´m a long time android (Samsung) user and I prefer it over Iphones LOL 

24 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

It is fine as long as it is convenience for the users.  I'm glad that majority of us are not impulsive buyers but do think before buying and it's a BONUS if it is related to BTS.  :wub: 

I'm glad the BTS edition is not the flip phone , otherwise I'm tempted to get it too (influenced by PPL in KDrama)

p.s Can't wait to meet these cuties too and I've always been a "Samsung" :) user

But seriously tho..I´m always shook at the power of armys to make expensive things sold out. The phone if I remember cost 1,400 and it was still sold out. Expensive designer clothes and acessories gets sold out too after it being worn by the boys. Is the fandom full of millionaires or what? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

27 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

But seriously tho..I´m always shook at the power of armys to make expensive things sold out. The phone if I remember cost 1,400 and it was still sold out. Expensive designer clothes and acessories gets sold out too after it being worn by the boys. Is the fandom full of millionaires or what? :joy:

Especially the "Hyundai Palisade" :approves:

Well this is just my personal opinion  - 1. They are millions of us (ARMY) The registered + the non-registered ARMY with diverse background.  2. The Non-ARMYs that are also taking the opportunity to buy and resell the product to ARMYs later.  

p.s I'm glad that ARMYs are also philanthropist just like BTS

Credit to the owner

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Especially the "Hyundai Palisade" :approves:

Well this is just my personal opinion  - 1. They are millions of us (ARMY) The registered + the non-registered ARMY with diverse background.  2. The Non-ARMYs that are also taking the opportunity to buy and resell the product to ARMYs later.  

p.s I'm glad that ARMYs are also philanthropist just like BTS

Credit to the owner

Yeah that Hyundai situation was crazy :joy:

Your explanation make sense. 

It´s really great how armys are doing so many charity works and bringing awareness for various situations. What makes me sad tho is that our fandom is called the most toxic fandom just because we have some idiots that goes around causing trouble :pensive:

There are so many good armys who are doing positive things, but only the bad things gets attributed to the whole fandom. 

• Like 2

Dear @Sarang21 It's time for us to focus on our mental health too. Try to ignore those negativity.  I guess you're on Twitter too...well as an experienced ARMY said, we're in control of what we want to see. Use the block and mute button. There were times that I also took a break from being online and went on doing the real live activities. If there are too many dramas online I'll watch their Run episodes or their docuseries or I just watch the real KDramas. :ph34r: 

Credit to the owner

p.s Taking a break for a moment.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello hello! I think Army internationally will try to get MOTS7 to get #1  on over 100 countries’ iTunes to break the album record too & action has started:

• Awesome 1

This is what BTS and ARMYs do:

Long time no see, JK

• Like 1

We are proud of you always.

Additional tweet for correction

6 doing MBAs and 1 an undergrad.  Feel like going to school again... but then I didn't even manage to handle a Korean Beginner's Class.

Credit to the owner

• Awesome 1

EcUK0icUwAAvEVb?format=jpg&name=large

EcULHQhXYAA8PF6?format=jpg&name=large

Thank you #BTS.  We really, really enjoyed the show.  

Credit to the owner

• Like 1