BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

18 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

1. Whenever you brought up something ... my heart will beat up faster .... 

2. I'll need to find out and refer to other ARMYs to really understand what it is really about.  It seemed one of the writers who usually write +ve comment for Forbes has made a U-turn and it's a pity.

3. Glad that another journalist has already made a counter attack with facts.  The real world is BIG.

Thanks @Sarang21 

This is the thread from the journalist that gave the fact.

Credit to the owner

I´m glad that journalist correct all the mistakes int he forbe article.  Yeah I don´t understand what happened this time as they usually write good articles about BTS. 

I heard todays news and I´m excited that we are getting new songs but not about the english part tbh.

-First Namjoon once said in an interview that they won´t start singing in full english, so he kind of going back on his words here.

-Appart from RM and JK I´m not sure the rest of the members pronunciation will be good enough to carry a full english shong.

-I don´t want the same thing that happened with Tae to happen again

-Also since english is not a language where they are not that comfortable with yet, I fear that the rapline won´t be able to fully show their potential 

Anyway that´s all my worries about the new single but of course I´m waiting to be proven wrong and for the song to be a hit. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sarang21 said:

I heard todays news and I´m excited that we are getting new songs but not about the english part tbh.

If all the songs are in English in one album, I'll be the first to ask him the big question.  However since they can come out with a full original Japanese song for the J-ARMYs and the Japanese market, then there is no difference to give one full English song for the other ARMYs whose first language is English.  Well that's just my opinion.;)  Who knows one day, they might come out with a full Spanish or any other languages just for the ARMYs' listening pleasure.

There are other +ve opinions too regarding this, but I'll keep it for another day. 

Today will be a busy day for me, so take care everyone.  I'll be seeing you quite late later. Leaving you with our 

Ed3WMQTU4AAGRft?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#MapOfTheSoul7TheJourney #BTSNewSingleIsComing]
58 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

If all the songs are in English in one album, I'll be the first to ask him the big question.  However since they can come out with a full original Japanese song for the J-ARMYs and the Japanese market, then there is no difference to give one full English song for the other ARMYs whose first language is English.  Well that's just my opinion.;)  Who knows one day, they might come out with a full Spanish or any other languages just for the ARMYs' listening pleasure.

There are other +ve opinions too regarding this, but I'll keep it for another day. 

Today will be a busy day for me, so take care everyone.  I'll be seeing you quite late later. Leaving you with our 

If you say it like that then I guess you are right. A full spanish song will be fun lol...I heard J-hope is very popular in south america.

Alright take care and see you later. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@backstreetboysfan yes you read it correctly! I am so excited!!!! 

@YongZura⁷ thanks for the Jpn show clip! Have a great day and take care! I will watch it later and report back. 

@Sarang21  I believe BTS have proven that they will be themselves - so like Yongzura said - release songs in different languages is a good challenge for them to grow and fan service. International Army as a group is huge and if BTS can release a few songs in English, I think most fans are appreciative, especially during these difficult time. Not saying that BTS should ever stop singing in Korean - no it’s part of themselves. So I always took the comment by RM - that more about catering to the Western audience and losing their uniqueness of BTS and their identity - which is why they didn’t release full English albums before. They didn’t need to. There were ppl saying BTS going all English would be selling out or trying to fully pandering to the US audience etc. Now we know that Army loves BTS songs no matter the language lol. Actually BTS have released full English songs before too - like Wasted on Me. So I see this as a new single for fans during this difficult time and keeping things unpredictable that’s all. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

:blush: Now I do feel this thread alive ..... just a short appearance ...

I missed their Radio Live last night ... and had a short listening this morning and will continue later ... (the full translation is not up yet). Pars of their conversation mentioned about "Siwon School".

The fun fact  Our maknae is continuing his English lesson and the school is getting more famous now.  ARMY as usual ... making sure "the school staff" takes a very good care of JK :D.

Indirectly it made the I-ARMY motivated to continue their Korean lesson, me too  ... I stopped my lesson temporarily because of the pandemic since I need to travel weekly for the class.

and as usual there's another Western media Article that should be excluded from our reading list today. The article has been edited but ARMYs never forget.

Credit to @ BTSARMY_Salon for the Twitter posts

• Like 1

Just finished listening (and reading) JiJinjung's R.A.D.I.O #BigAnnouncement on their V live (translated)

Good for them to try something challenging ... this is part of their growth as musicians and happy to hear all the activities they are involved in at the moment. They were excited and really wanted to share the new song  with the ARMYs around the world.  That's definitely worthy of ARMYs' support.

I may need to make a correction in my post before since it is not confirmed yet whether the single will be included in the album. They'll inform us later.

Looking forward to BTS new single next month

• Like 1

Wow Columbia promoting BTS’s new single with a website, a countdown and maybe promotions will drop sooon according to the counter. Army already guessing the colors will reveal maybe promo image of a member?

Hobi being red and in about 2 days?! Countdown started on the website. It’s cool looking and I have a feeling it’s a collab with Steve Aoki again.

super hyped but it’s time to log off and sleeep! G’nite fellow Army! 

21 hours ago, stella77 said:

@Sarang21  I believe BTS have proven that they will be themselves - so like Yongzura said - release songs in different languages is a good challenge for them to grow and fan service. International Army as a group is huge and if BTS can release a few songs in English, I think most fans are appreciative, especially during these difficult time. Not saying that BTS should ever stop singing in Korean - no it’s part of themselves. So I always took the comment by RM - that more about catering to the Western audience and losing their uniqueness of BTS and their identity - which is why they didn’t release full English albums before. They didn’t need to. There were ppl saying BTS going all English would be selling out or trying to fully pandering to the US audience etc. Now we know that Army loves BTS songs no matter the language lol. Actually BTS have released full English songs before too - like Wasted on Me. So I see this as a new single for fans during this difficult time and keeping things unpredictable that’s all. 

yeah after I have thought about it you are right. I mean people are using what RM said a few years ago and saying they are sellout. But that´s completely false. Since they have entered the western market 3 years ago they have made a new for themselves and accomplished so many things while singing in korean...so them just releasing this one song in english is far from being a sellout. They have already proven themselves as a korean boygroup singing in korean and conquering the world. So those people are just antis.

It seems like Columbia record is going all out for this release. We even got a countdown and all...this is so exciting. 

• Love 1

205d9648a74d46c5984170bf8893dda1.jpeg?s=

BTS Shares Multiple Countdowns Ahead Of August Single Release

MORE

It's fascinating to watch the COUNTDOWN - Day - Hour - Minute - Second 

Ed8YNyeX0AIV-Td?format=png&name=large

More content for the ARMYs and future ARMYs: A Reality Program starting in August on JTBC (8 Episodes) Every Wednesday.

Ed-PTjBWoAEd5rr?format=jpg&name=900x900

Credit to the owner

• Where's My Oppa? 1

Congratulations to the creative teams. It is one of the reasons why we love to collect them. I bought my first LYS album while travelling and it started from there.  Plus who can forget one of the albums got a Grammy Nomination too.

Credit to the owner

• Love 1