BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#MapOfTheSoul7TheJourney #BTSSingleIsComing]
36 minutes ago, stella77 said:

We have so much new content - so amazing! 

Were you able to listen to JK's cover of 10000 hours?

I was a clown just now... I thought it was a new song.... ha ha

Credit to the owner

• Love 1

Hi hi! Seeing Jin’s maneuver made me hurt lol He is very strong and elastic but ouchhhh. 

I believe that Army is full of amazing and talented people too! I will also go share the Army Census around. 

Seems like I will get busy again soon in real life - vacation is over lol. 

• Awesome 1

55 minutes ago, stella77 said:

Hi hi! Seeing Jin’s maneuver made me hurt lol He is very strong and elastic but ouchhhh. 

I believe that Army is full of amazing and talented people too! I will also go share the Army Census around. 

Seems like I will get busy again soon in real life - vacation is over lol. 

Hello there... :blush: ... yeap that's our Jin.  Thanks for helping and sharing interesting info here. @stella77 all the best in whatever you do IRL. It is understandable. 

Whenever you need to "fangirling" you know where to go to... I'll be here as long as I'm okay and as long as the forum is okay.  :fullofhearts:

• Love 1

I will def still come by to fan girl BTS and join some discussions about new music etc. — but not so often as I have been these past weeks. 
But I still have a few days of rest left before things get real in August lol. 

By the way - I got the BTS galaxy buds and it’s soooo lovely - the purple is amazing - and the fit in ear is good and sound acceptable! Much much better than the Apple pods by 10000%!! I get super happy such looking at it lol 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, stella77 said:

By the way - I got the BTS galaxy buds and it’s soooo lovely - the purple is amazing - and the fit in ear is good and sound acceptable! Much much better than the Apple pods by 10000%!! I get super happy such looking at it lol 

Glad that you love it.  It's really worth the money.  

Another info about our BTS members tonight.

Credit to the owner

• Wiggle 1

Are you a fan of BT21? I am. I can stay in the store checking all their stuff for hours :approves:

More secrets:

and

p.s Me: Even if they show it to me right in front of my eyes, I'll never be able to guess it

Credit to the owner

• LOL 1

One of the ways to get to know BTS is by listening to their response during an interview.   1/2

From yesterday's event with Tokopedia:

Spoiler

Credit to the owner

p.s I'll be editing this page again later. 

• Where's My Oppa? 1

News for those who bought the ticket during "BTS BANG BANG CON THE LIVE"  You can watch it again and for those who did not watch it before you can still get it through Weverse. Just follow the instruction.

Credit to the owner

• Wiggle 1

"Happy FriendshipDay"

I was going to read The Notes #1 since yesterday, but keep holding it till now, he he.  So there's something different in the post today.  Where is the MOTS? Choose A or B.

and some relate it to the new "coming soon" game

Credit to the owner

• Like 1

At a JPOP website that I visit, some people are so pressed at BTS’s success that they try to misinformation and spin that BTS had no hype in Japan, uses bundles and gimmicks (multiple versions) to achieve success in Japan and try to say that Army is claiming that BTS has beaten Yonezu etc etc. When I try to explain that yes, multiple limited editions but no bundles, they accuse me of being ‘typical BTS fan’ as if it means what I share isn’t the truth. Sigh. I didn’t engage them further tho. Said I am not interested in fan wars but wanted to correct misinformation. 

• Love 1