BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONisHere]

YongZura⁷

Guest adikkeluangman

Interview: Nobody Stans BTS like BTS [Eng Subs]

Think you know BTS? It’s never too late to learn more! From V’s love of classical music to the downside of the rap-line’s famous “Cypher” performances, we definitely learned a lot more about the group before they took the stage by storm at Verizon Theater in Dallas. 

Guest adikkeluangman

BTS 방탄소년단 가요대제전 [Epsilon X Chromation Collab Cover]

This is dance collab cover consist of female and male dance group for BTS performance on MBC Music Festival last year. Well, it remind me of 2PM perf when I saw the boys did. Good job for the cover.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

방탄소년단 (BTS) 화양연화 on stage : prologue

I didn't realize it is so long like 11 minutes. But Like the background music. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest notjoowon

http://www.getitk.com/20151127bangtan-boys-2015-bts-live-on-stage-get-it-k-interview/?lang=en

New EP and concert interview

On November 27th inside the Olympic Park in Songpa-gu Seoul, The Bangtan Boys had a press interview covering their 2015 BTS Live The Most Beautiful Moment in Life – On Stage concert. The Bangtan Boys (BTS) consists of Rap Monster, Suga, Jin, J-Hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook.

In April of this year BTS released their third Album, The Most Beautiful Moment in Life Part 1. The album managed to score highly on several music charts, and received five music awards from various music television programs.
And today, November 30th they are releasing The Most Beautiful Moment in Life Part 2. In advance of this they held a press conference with reporters on the 27th, which was jam-packed. They held their latest concert this past weekend, from November 27th to the 29th. The following questions were asked.

– This concert is completely sold out. What are your thoughts on it?

Rap Monster: I was really surprised. It actually started selling out right after the last concert. It just slowly became bigger and bigger. It sold out in a really short time. I think the fans are really enamored with it. We’ll be sure to repay them with a great performance on stage.

-You finished your overseas tour this year. How did you feel?

Suga: It has been 12 months of doing tours on and off again. It has been a long time. What I found interesting was that during our overseas tour, a lot of foreigners knew the rap lyrics and were able to sing along at the quick speed. They sang along with all of it. I was super impressed.

1-1

Bangtan Boys’ visually appealing Jin

– Tell us an interesting point about stage performance in the 2015 BTS Live The Most Beautiful Moment in Life – On Stage you will be performing.

J-Hope: We practiced and prepared as a full band, for this upcoming live performance. There is a special charm to live performances, which you can only feel when you are there. We receive a lot of attention for our live performances because we prepare a lot of fancy things for them.

Jin: We are releasing our single Run on the coming Monday at midnight for the first time, so we’ll be performing other tracks during this concert.

– Tell us about your The Most Beautiful Moment in Life Part 2 album concert

Rap Monster: Well the school trilogy is done. (They had two previous school themed EPs in addition to The Most Beautiful Moment in Life parts 1 & 2) This album is the second part of the final stop in our youth themed albums. Honestly, we said we would have two albums about being young, but this album is also about school days. Adolescence is hard these days. So we wanted to give consolation in our own way. On this album Suga and I worked on the fundamentals, V did the vocal lines and Jungkook worked on the writing and composition. Our souls went into the tracks on this album.

5-5

Bangtan Boy Suga, shows off his light green hair.

– Which track does each member feel the most attached to?

J-Hope: My City. It is a track about my hometown. I enjoy it every time I listen to it. I love the finished track.

Jimin: I worked for a long time on the single Run, so I’m pretty attached to that one.

Rap Monster: I like Butterfly and Run. About the title and the announced prologue track… It is the track that best matches the theme of our album. We also feel comforted when listening to the track.

Jungkook: For me, it’s the track Whalien 52. I remember enjoying it while abroad. It is a track about a lonely whale talking about us.

Jin: I feel an affinity for Autumn Leaves. Out of our other songs, there aren’t any tracks where I am the first person you hear. On this track I’m the first one. Young Jungkook sings the melody for it. Thanks Jungkook.

Suga: I got to be the producer for Autumn Leaves. It was a good opportunity afforded to me by the studio. I’m most attached to the track I produced.

V: In the Run music video, I was acting underwater for a lot of scenes. I devoted myself to the acting in that part. I hope you are all looking forward to it.

3-3

Perfect jaw line V

– Please tell us some anecdotes from when you shot the music video for Run.

J-Hope: I remember running a lot. Whenever we shoot a music video, there is some central theme we need to do a lot. We shot a lot of difficult running. I remember how hard it was.

Jimin: The director was riding a car the whole time. We were wearing Walkers (boot-shoe hybrid) and were running hard. So we were kind of resentful when we would see the car. Sorry. The director’s expression didn’t look good.

Jin: there was a scene where a house of cards collapses. There was a fly flying around, so I have bad memories.. There was this fly buzzing around during this great scene. It was so weird.
13-13

The Bangtan Boy radiating with charm, Jimin

– Was there anything you wanted to accomplish with this album?

Jimin: We prepared for the next concert and album together. Our album comes out right after our concert. When it comes out, we hope that, more than people loving our album, people will think that this is the Bangtan Boys’ defining album.

– Is there anything each of you want to say to the fans who have come out and been waiting for your album?

Rap Monster: The album’s title Hwayang-YeonHwa, expresses The Most Beautiful Moment in Life. (note: the Korean title is not a literal version of the English title. It is shorter and more flowery. So he is explaining its meaning here..) The fans who liked us, made the making of this music a really beautiful time for us as well. I hope many people identify with our energy. Not everyone will get all of it, but I think everyone will get some of it. I hope that people define The Most Beautiful Moment in Life their own way. And I of course of that tonight’s concert is awesome.

V: We will show everyone our fun side.

The Bangtan Boys released their 4th EP The Most Beautiful Moment in Life Part 2, On November 30th at midnight. Their single Run has been released through their official music pages and YouTube Channel.

was a trip cuz I was watching the Steelers vs Bengals game on NFL Sunday ticket and after the Steelers scored on the opening possession, CBS played "Dope" during the next TV timeout. Kpop taking over the NFL now. :wink:

Guest angelicsinner

Hi,

my last login date was dec 2010. I basically stopped soompi the moment tvxq/dbsk disbanded. I only listen to korean songs on mood basis and only stick to those already established, never really paid attention to who's who in the business until I heard about BTS. Honestly they are really awesome. I listened to all albums wayyy before I know their faces and watch their performances. All the albums were impressive, and the latest one pt 2 is fire! You can feel their musical growth. I am more impressed by their powerful performances (their choreos no joke), and the fact they are complete opposite off stage: funny and silly. I embrace all the rawness and new vibe they are giving us. I do have a question though, they seem to have more international fans than korean fans Is it true?

Cant believe I return to soompi for these boys haha. All the best Bangtan Boys!! 

xx Noona fan xx

• 2 weeks later...