BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

Hi everyone I might be late but that´s because I was streaming bop of the year.

The song is so good...it just makes so happy when you listen to it. 

They also did well with their english. I´m so proud of them 

:hooray:

Listen I stayed up 24 hours just for this youtube view record. I know how Youtube screw us up with "ON". I thought the same would happen again, but they added views to our final record instead. I couldn´t believe it when I read it...they are just breaking records left and right :please:

US armys are working toward that #1 on BB100. I hope we will get it. 

17 hours ago, stella77 said:

Awwww this: “We believe we exist to give back as much hope and happiness as we have received.”  and they show through their actions too. This song is a special one for all their fans.

I made a mistake to read the usual KPOP comments about BTS and Dynamite. Most KPOP fans are so pressed saying their favorite did better, many accused them of selling out to the US and losing their identity. 

I disagree 100% as they are the same genuine people they have always been, just exploring and seeking new challenges and music styles. Of course both BTS and Big Hit are growing and evolving - that is growth! Also just because they try to achieve their goals in the US, it isn’t a loss of themselves - it is the difficult path to become global legendary musicians. 

So that quote above is special because it shows again that BTS hasn’t changed - they make music and content for Army’s happiness and enjoyment. That is all that needs to be said! 

Kpop stans will say that about BTS but secretly wants the same for their faves. Bunch of jealous people. 

They have been calling BTS sellouts for 3+ so nothing new here. BTS is just going to do whatever they want and don´t care about some salty people on the internet. :happyshakes:

On 8/22/2020 at 9:49 AM, partyon said:

Thank you @YongZura⁷ and @Jillia! :kiss_wink:

So RM is the only one I always recognize automatically, because he is the one that speaks English. :D

The other ones,  I can't remember. :D

Is it Jimin who is the most popular member? What are the other guys' roles (lead dancer, visual, etc)?

Taehyung definitely stands out the most in the video (for me) :kiss_wink:

@Lmangla Wat about you? Which is the most eye-catching member in the Dynamite video?

@Sarang21 Don't kill me that I still can't remember.... :joy: I know, you've tried to teach me....

You are such a bad student :open_mouth:

+2

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Yeah, but I organized a kpop poll! 

A big thank you to everyone who watched the latest BTS video and to everyone who voted in the poll!

Thanks to you @partyon and everyone else for making this a meaningful and enjoyable event :fullofhearts: on this thread.  I appreciate it very much.  Thank you also for showing some :heart: to BTS and "BTS_Dynamite".  I sincerely hope you'll also be able to enjoy their large collection of songs and other BTS related content.

tenor.gif?itemid=18149737

• Love 2

Did fans hoping to get the Let’s Learn Korean Books do it successfully? My little sis in the US said it was sold out so fast in the US store that she had to order it off the Global store. I also had to send my order to the US (my little sis) because they won’t deliver it to my country. Ugh! I think I need to keep emailing Big Hit about that! 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

:heart4:  JIMIN

EgJzZrLU0AAQDZi?format=jpg&name=900x900

Credit to the owner

18 minutes ago, stella77 said:

Did fans hoping to get the Let’s Learn Korean Books do it successfully? My little sis in the US said it was sold out so fast in the US store that she had to order it off the Global store. I also had to send my order to the US (my little sis) because they won’t deliver it to my country. Ugh! I think I need to keep emailing Big Hit about that! 

As expected, whatever is related to BTS will be sold out :lol:  These people are lucky since many other ARMY from certain countries were not able to get them because of shipment related.  However, I do know there are certain groups that bought it through K-ARMY.  I guess BigHit doesn't want to risk the high cost of shipment (though some of these ARMYs do not mind paying extra..)  Well, this time I'l wait for the next reprinting before buying it.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Since we are going retro in "Dynamite", let's have a little bit of throwback of younger BTS:

EgLUTRvXgAAtFU1?format=jpg&name=900x900

[OLD] 6 years ago today BTS had a mini fan meeting at Inkigayo!

Taken from:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Credit to the owner

• Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamite]

Amazing J-Army to make Dynamite #1! バンザイ! The GQ Japan photo shoot is also one of their best. 

There’s a lot of negativity within Army right now especially if you are on Twitter. Fandom can be toxic so best to not engage and be responsible online to protect yourself. Please take care if you are reading all of that on Twitter. 

I am going to step back from Twitter to just enjoy BTS, their music and content and try to be happy. Real life is hard enough as it is that it would be a shame if I let the toxic fans diminish my joy. I will still come here to join the excitement as we still have a new song coming on the 31st! 

I just saw that there is a sneak preview of V’s mixtape in one of the In The Soop Clips. I didn’t listen as I want to be surprised when it does come out later this year! Rumors also going that BTS is already shooting MVs or photos for the new album too. Weeeee

Right about when I am going to ignore the drama on Twitter, someone posted about the 1% theory and I share it here because I think it is true of this fandom.

ok will catch-up with everyone maybe after the FNS music festival (Japan TV show special) tomorrow night. Take care!

• Thanks 1

@stella77, thank you.  That theory is a good one.  There were times that I also don't feel like being on Twitter and just do whatever I enjoy related to BTS.  A few weeks ago I was kind of binged watching the drama "Reply 1997" and had the opportunity to see how the fans and the fandom's activity at that time.  I'm glad that some aspect of the fandom has changed however it seemed there are still a few that goes beyond believable thing.  I just wish "we" will not fall into that category.  

and this is from part of my TL:

and let's get back into #BTS_Dynamite vibe for the "boys"

Credit to the owner

• Wiggle 1