Find results in...
YongZura⁷

♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS_Dynamite2BBHot100 #BlueberryEyes]

Guest Sung Yong-Mi

Btw I wrote BTS' name on the snow a few days ago  :)>-
b8ecf5b8e6c49b6ce5f6b133823dd7ef.jpg

I just love them so much :x

Guest Sung Yong-Mi

This photo was taken in Stockholm last year, it still hurts just by remembering the truth that they visited my country, they were so close yet so far  =((
10653817_782177485205454_258215368983058

Guest Sung Yong-Mi

Would you guys mind helping me to get BTS back to my country? I would be so grateful!  :-S   [-O<
Here is the link:https://www.mymusictaste.com/promotion/3431?ref_user_id=307203Just click on "make" (and if it says that you have to sign in you can do it with your email or fb-account)..
And IF you want to you can also help us swedish A.R.M.Ys a bit more by sharing it on fb & twitter (as it also counts :) )
11001770_835779533130681_248328246511275

You just have to click on "share" and "tweet" for it to get counted :D
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING US  >:D< LOTS OF LOVE FROM SWEDISH A.R.M.Ys 

@sung yong mi Thank you for answering! Sweden huh, that's so awesome. I would love to visit your country!
Also, I've done what you've asked us too :-)

Guest Sung Yong-Mi

Thank you so much  :D
I'd love to visit your country~ ;)

Guest Sung Yong-Mi

It's J-Hope's birthday tomorrow  <:-P
Let's trend #HappyHopeDay on SNS  \m/
10438565_864998973543551_477477927715811

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[bANGTAN BOMB] Boys over Flowers

when they show taehyung, jungkook, and jimin together my heart fluttered. F4 for sure 
Suga is soooooo funny. he's so cute when he looks annoyed/pissed

Guest Sung Yong-Mi

cupdaddy

said:

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[bANGTAN BOMB] Boys over Flowers

when they show taehyung, jungkook, and jimin together my heart fluttered. F4 for sure 

Suga is soooooo funny. he's so cute when he looks annoyed/pissed

STARCAST just uploaded the follow up article for Bangtans Shopping Adventure!
Theres like 50 Pictures so i'll just post the link here: http://m.star.naver.com/bts/news/end?id=4513828&langCode=ko#
Also seems like they learnt their lesson from the kingsized issue :P
Notice the boxes behind kookie..152537470_%25B9%25E6%25C5%25BA_22%25C8%2

And then
152537802_%25B9%25E6%25C5%25BA_22%25C8%2

Clever :P

hahahah they have to be all careful now because fans will inspect the crap out of their pictures. jungkook looks so good in white :x
omg thanks for sharing that video. now i don't need to buy their photobooks xP

Bangtan are back in Korea after finishing their WAKE UP tour. Airport fashion on point.(I really want a coat like this)B-Q6P7lCQAAnyDb.jpg

Quick Update -MFBTY (Tiger JK, Yoon Mi Rae, Bizzy) plans to release comeback album in March featuring BTS Rap Monster!  B-hBpQ9CQAAw7Na.jpg:large

He is also currently in LA possibly filming an MV related to the above or for his own solo mixtape.Whilst filming on the streets of LA - He also gave out signatures and pictures with fans ^^B-kTki1UIAAlq2P.jpg:large

150224 @bts_twt "Huntington Beach.. 여기 진짜 굿 " trans: "Huntington Beach...this place is really good"B-pbqEaUUAAlCJS_zpsa8hydmjn.jpg

looks like RapMon is enjoying himself in LA. yay <3

Guest adikkeluangman

스타들의 '키스' 열풍, 이유는?

San E, Epik High, BTS, Park Bo Ram, Block B and Super Junior give some kiss to support new debut solo artist KIXS. 

Problematic Men aired last night in Korea! With a 2.4% viewer rating
Congratulations Rap Monster ^^(Still awaiting subs - Will post up when they are done)B-0gYlIUYAIg8Io.jpg:large

tumblr_mtu7qmo4iy1s7eidoo1_500.gifBangtan are still slayying the Gaon charts.4 albums in top 35 physical.And 13th for 2014 physical ^^

Rap Monster's Solo Debut!
First Solo Track Release (Collab With Warren G.) - 5th March 12AMMFBTYS Album Release (RM Features) - 19th March
B-6CvScU8AAvE3s.jpg
It is possible that he is releasing 6 Tracks in total!!

BTS SHOWTIME 2K15
68f86985e8447f3a3229aefd7a7226b3.jpg
MBC is looking for an idol group to be on Showtime and BANGTAN is in the running. Anyone can vote! Just need an account :)Directions for anyone wanting to make an account

★At the very top on the right hand side click "회원가입" (Sign Up)★Then select the bottom right box (Domestic & Foreigner Living Abroad)★Then agree to the 2 boxes (Membership/Privacy, very general) ★Click the box on the LEFT (I Agree)★Then fill out the info :D
Tutorial On AboveLink (MBC)
(Takes abit to load - Wait about 30seconds)