BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

We are so grateful to be able to see and listen to the thought of members of BTS through V-live.  Not everyone is lucky enough to meet them in person so this is the closest that majority of ARMY can experience.  Thanks to the ARMY translators that provide live translation.  Later, we will get the full subtitle.

Besides showing his new studio, he also answered questions from ARMYs.  These are parts of the conversation:

credit to the owner

On 2/12/2019 at 8:27 PM, Yongzura said:

Ha ha ha.... thank you very much. Please do go visit their original contents too.  There were times when I was overwhelmed with so much info too and couldn't catch up. This is just a small part that I can share with others who love BTS. Their music is our joy. Their joy is our happiness too.  

I'm still in the "discover BTS" process and I don't see the bottom of this meaningful well. Their online content bring so much laughter to my family. LOL! It's such a joy to discover wholesome heartfelt music and the passionate people behind it. BTS history is a rollercoaster which makes me more committed to seeing them through this journey.

Your posts enrich my (and all the silent lurkers') experience but I think you know that. THANK YOU AGAIN! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: Have you been to their concerts?

• Love 1

6 hours ago, dleeea said:

Have you been to their concerts?

ONLY the one at the movie  :love: 3 X.  There are times when you cannot get what you want even you have the $ .... he he.   I'm fine as long as I'm able to see them happy doing the things they love.  Oh something new came up and it is already trending #ARMYPEDIA.

Credit to the owners

p.s @dleeea Take step by step in discovering them, no rush.  Your wellbeing is more important.

• Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread[#ARMYPEDIA]
16 hours ago, Yongzura said:

ONLY the one at the movie  :love: 3 X.  There are times when you cannot get what you want even you have the $ .... he he.   I'm fine as long as I'm able to see them happy doing the things they love.  Oh something new came up and it is already trending #ARMYPEDIA.

p.s @dleeea Take step by step in discovering them, no rush.  Your wellbeing is more important.

We've only seen the movie once on ScreenX and that was a perfect way to view it. We're hoping to see them in concert this year but apparently, tickets are hard to get so I'm crossing my fingers. So far, everything I've seen from BTS has been so DIFFERENT from my early impressions of kpop and I GET why they have such mass appeal. With Big Hit's out-of-the-typical-kpop-box (and refreshing) way of handling BTS as actual artists and partners and just the talented genuine nature of the members themselves, they are creating a really fun world for fans to experience the music and members.

Armypedia is so out there, so amazing that they even thought of doing a project like this. After reading some of the songs' lyrics, I'm actually not surprised. We are on board for this ride. I want to learn about BTS' 2080 days with their fans.:heart:

• Love 1