Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
YongZura⁷

♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS2ndNo2onHot100 #Dynamite15thWin #560thPAK #BTSWeek #BTS_BEisComing]

Recommended Posts

On 6/26/2020 at 2:41 PM, stella77 said:

The MV is lovely, especially the last scenes with the tree. I think the comment section of this video got hit by bots or something, they keep posting the same, strange comment repeatedly; hope this doesn’t make YT delete views. 

Yeah the comment section was a mess...it was strange.

I agreed the MV is very nice, some parts reminds me of Fake Love. I can´t wait for the japanese album to come out. 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

I agreed the MV is very nice, some parts reminds me of Fake Love. I can´t wait for the Japanese album to come out. 

 

Yes, before that we're going to get another song right?  We're lucky to have so many great content.

 

********************************

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Credit to the owner

 

p.s I keep reminding myself that I can only submit another post another hour later, otherwise it will be a long, long thread. 

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

 

Yes, before that we're going to get another song right?  We're lucky to have so many great content.

 

********************************

 

Credit to the owner

 

p.s I keep reminding myself that I can only submit another post another hour later, otherwise it will be a long, long thread. 

I don´t think we are going to get another song. Yes this year they have been giving us a lot of contents. It´s really nice considering the quarantine situation right now. 

 

What are your thoughts about Youtube views getting deleted on BTS video? It seems like it only happens for BTS as BP streams for their comeback were fine. 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sarang21 said:

I don´t think we are going to get another song. Yes this year they have been giving us a lot of contents. It´s really nice considering the quarantine situation right now. 

 

July 13th Your Eyes Tell  By the way, nice meeting you here.

 

Quote

What are your thoughts about Youtube views getting deleted on BTS video? It seems like it only happens for BTS as BP streams for their comeback were fine. 

 

I share Yoongi's thought here:

 

 

 

I'm going to focus only on things I can control (For example: streaming daily on YT and Spotify etc.)

 

I'm sorry if I'm not able to answer your question satisfactorily  

 

 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

What are your thoughts about Youtube views getting deleted on BTS video? It seems like it only happens for BTS as BP streams for their comeback were fine. 

 

 

 
It is a shame re YT deleting views but I believe our fandom needs to let it go...what we love about BTS isn’t for the number of views on YT. Let’s focus on promoting their amazing music, joyful and good messages from the members instead. BTS’s legacy and impact will be their music, how they have positively impacted us Army and positive contributions to society; not YT views or records. It is just one indicator of their success. Instead let’s support by streaming and buying lol.

 

I just ordered the 5th Muster Blu-Ray as a b-day present for myself lol. Can’t wait - my first one. 

  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

 

July 13th Your Eyes Tell  By the way, nice meeting you here.

 

 

 

Oh I didn´t now that they would performe it on the day of the release. I´m looking forward to it! I heard it´s a ballad type of song that was written and co produced by JK :please:

 

8 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

 

 

 

I share Yoongi's thought here:

 

I'm going to focus only on things I can control (For example: streaming daily on YT and Spotify etc.)

 

I'm sorry if I'm not able to answer your question satisfactorily  

 

 

Yoongi is such a wise men. He is absolutely right...at the end of the day we can´t change anything about it so we should just let go and focus on other things that we can do. 

Don´t worry your answer was good and I absolutely think this is the mindset what we armys must have. 

 

8 hours ago, stella77 said:

 
It is a shame re YT deleting views but I believe our fandom needs to let it go...what we love about BTS isn’t for the number of views on YT. Let’s focus on promoting their amazing music, joyful and good messages from the members instead. BTS’s legacy and impact will be their music, how they have positively impacted us Army and positive contributions to society; not YT views or records. It is just one indicator of their success. Instead let’s support by streaming and buying lol.

 

I just ordered the 5th Muster Blu-Ray as a b-day present for myself lol. Can’t wait - my first one. 

Yes we really need to let go. I see a lot of armys being dishartened about it on Twitter. But what I don´t like is some people in our fandom being shady about it and lowkey insulting other groups or accusing them of using unfair tactics. It´s really not a good look for our fandom.  Happy belated birthday! Will you share the content with us here please? I´m curious to know what´s inside lol

 

btw. I´m glad to meet you both here. I was active in a kpop forum and as an army it was hard to be there. The constant insult and shadding towards BTS and Armys was just ridiculous. I like how peaceful it is and how I can stay up to date on what´s going on since I don´t have twitter. 

@YongZura⁷Thank you so much for keeping this thread going :heart3:

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sarang21 Thx! Sure. Once I get it - some weeks away, I shall write an update about it. Yes, it is a nice safe place here. Welcome. 

Spoiler

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stella77 said:

@Sarang21 Thx! Sure. Once I get it - some weeks away, I shall write an update about it. Yes, it is a nice safe place here. Welcome. 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

I´m looking forward to it :approves:

was there supposed to be something in the"hidden contents"? because I can´t see anything :sweat_smile:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah sorry I accidentally hit the spoiler thingy and it won’t delete lol.

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, stella77 said:

Ah sorry I accidentally hit the spoiler thingy and it won’t delete lol.

 

:glasses:  If you highlight the box, there's supposed to be a square at the top left corner where you can click and delete it.  But if it doesn't want to disappear, it's fine :).  Oh yes, happy birthday to you, wow a Blu-Ray?  How do you usually get your BTS stuff, especially nowadays? 

 

@Sarang21 You're welcome.  I took over the thread since the original thread starter stopped updating any info and anyway, this is a small, safe place for me too to highlight their achievement and appreciate BTS as a group of musicians and also as fellow human beings.  However I do acknowledge that I'll never be able to keep it up all the time due to my personal schedule.  Therefore, I do encourage you to visit their original platforms that they use too.

 

 

 

Do you know the video that they have mentioned here?

 

 

Credit to the owner

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

 

 

@Sarang21 You're welcome.  I took over the thread since the original thread starter stopped updating any info and anyway, this is a small, safe place for me too to highlight their achievement and appreciate BTS as a group of musicians and also as fellow human beings.  However I do acknowledge that I'll never be able to keep it up all the time due to my personal schedule.  Therefore, I do encourage you to visit their original platforms that they use too.

 

 

Do you know the video that they have mentioned here?

 

 

 

Credit to the owner

 

It´s okay that you might not be able to keep up all the time. BTS really doesn´t make it easy with their new archievements every day :joy:. My friend who is an army too has twitter so she keeps me updated too. 

 

The comments are from carpool karaoke. Seriously that video was so much fun...especially Jin´s comment " I don´t understand anything but let´s just laugh" :joy:

 

 

  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 @YongZura⁷ you are so fast and amazing at updates. Thank you as always for all of the work you do! I will try to help update if you need a break - just let me know - but it won’t be comprehensive or as good as you. BTS really does treat us fans too well with non-stop releases. So much going on all the time.
 

I’m glad for the Carpool Karaoke show because it allows people to see BTS as they are great musicians and funny, humble guys. See - BTS’s own talent is what makes people like them - no need to worry about YT records :) - they have plenty already. 


I am a music lover and very picky about the audio and screen quality lol. Yes, I have switched from DVD to Blu-Ray some years back because the concerts on Blu-Ray are 100x better than on DVD. I also am a gamer so my PS4 plays Blu-Rays too. I haven’t purchased to many BTS physical items because I am trying to not buy unnecessary things across the board. Only have 1 physical BTS item: one MOTS7 version 4. So I usually buy digital releases, since they are HD quality, especially the concerts. However, I decided to buy the 5th Muster because of the set list and it isn’t available digitally. I will update when I get it. 

I ordered the MOTS7 from Cokodive online shop but it took tooooooo long for delivery. I went back to Yesasia for 5th Muster. I would from Weverse Shop but I will get hit by big import tax and not everything ships to my country. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Let's look at some throwback

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Credit to the owner

 

@stella77 The thread is ours :blush:  

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

 

Long time no see... Yoongi

 

Credit to the owner

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...